01/01 258 Baylor -3

01/04 275 Toledo -3

Good Luck all

More to follow of course

Comments

• BullsliveBullslive Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Saturday Dec 20

Nevada -1 UL Lafayette Both teams like to run but the edge in passing goes to the Wolf pack. Neither turn the ball over so this game should be quick.

Utah -3 Colorado State Going against the team that lost a coach, the Rams Jim McElwain . The Utes should be more physical and should control the ball

Western Michigan PK Air Force. Two opposite teams in terms of strength Air Force is better at running and should have no trouble against the Bronco defense.Same goes for the Bronco offense against the Falcon defense. Should be a very entertaining game as long as the rain scheduled for game day doesn't bring alot of wind. Will be playing the Over also OVER 58 in this game
    edited December 2014
    ncaa bowl 2-2

Memphis -2 byu From 3-9 to 9-3 the Tigers have turned the tide. BYU Cougars on the other hand have lost their quarterback and stumbled against teams that are going bowling. I will take the better running team, the team that doesn't turn the ball over and the better defensive line.

Good Luck All
    edited December 2014
    ncaa bowl 3-2

Dec 23

Northern Illinois +10.5 Played this a while ago so i did get the extra half point. Point teams should score, but 10 points is just too much too give the Huskies, who last lost a few months ago. The Herd have had time to see what went wrong in their only defeat and probably will edge the Huskies in a high scoring affair.

San Diego State -3 Both teams will run the bowl and the clock will keep running making this another quick game. The Aztecs did handle the Air Force Academy so they are aware of the rushing attack of the Navy. Taking the Aztecs in what should be another high scoring game being played in San Diego.
    edited December 2014
    ncaa bowl 3-4

Dec 24

Western Kentucky/ Central Michigan OVER 68.5

Rice/ Fresno State OVER 59.5

Rice -2.5

Good Luck All

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
    edited December 2014
    ncaa bowls ytd 5-5

Dec 26

Illinois +6.5 Illinois is one of the ten big ten? teams that are ALL underdogs this year in bowl games. I got to believe that has never happened before. Hopefully the Illini comes ready to play.

North Carolina -3 Going with the better offense in this one.

N C State +2.5 Taking the points against George O'Leary and the Knights.

Good Luck All
    edited December 2014
    ncaa bowls ytd 6-7

Saturday December 27

Cincinnati -3 Taking the better offense in this one and Frank Beamer dosesn't scare me as he used to always win in bowl games

Duke +7.5 Should be a high scoring game with two good offenses. Will take the points

Duke/ Arizona State OVER 67.5 The line has gone down but played this earlier. Still think there will be a lot of scoring, and am sticking to my initial thought.

Miami -3.5 Have not had a lot of success playing on or against the Gamecocks this year. Too inconsistent. Don't know who will show up.

Boston College -3 Seeing there is lot of talk that Penn State gets to play in a bowl game this year. They will be fired up. They are still a below average team at best. Against the Big Ten once again

USC -6 Played this earlier and was able to save a point. Another play against the Big Ten and against a team that lost its coach Bo Pellini. Will be a bigger play for me.

Good Luck All
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I like your picks. GL.
    edited December 2014
    ncaa bowls ytd 7-12

Texas +7
    edited December 2014
    ncaa bowls ytd 7-13

LSU -7.5

Louisville +7

Stanford -14

Good Luck All
    edited December 2014
    ytd 8-15

Mississippi +3

Boise State +3

Mississippi State -6.5

Good Luck All and Happy New Year
    edited January 2015
    bowls ytd 9-17

Wisconsin +7

Wisconsin/ Auburn OVER 64.5

Baylor -3

Baylor/ Michigan State OVER 69.5

Minnesota +4.5

Oregon -8

Back later with the night game if i win a game.

Good Luck All and fade away
    edited January 2015
    bowls ytd 13-19

Jan 2

Houston +3.5

Iowa +3.5

Kansas State +1.5

Washington -6.5

Good Luck All
    edited January 2015
    ncaa bowls 14-22

East Carolina/ Florida OVER 56

Good Luck All
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Oh no, I agree we you! I haven't had a winning bowl season in years.
    GL today