Betting Talk

Changes to 2014 RAS CBB Service

Comments

• RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    21-9 since I threw in the towel. Glad I could help turn the tide for the balance of you all. I felt sure that it would. May your winnings continue.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    Best play of the year tonight hands down. Nice job!

He has been on a tear since you quit, you just can't make this stuff up.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    In Ed we trust
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    As of 120pm i haven't received any notifications on totals. Did anyone get anything on totals? I got the sides release this AM, but wanted to confirm i didn't miss something.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2014
    jm wrote: »
    As of 120pm i haven't received any notifications on totals. Did anyone get anything on totals? I got the sides release this AM, but wanted to confirm i didn't miss something.

You didn't miss anything. The totals window hasn't arrived yet. You can find the daily schedule on the dashboard when you login.

Also, you should send these questions to [email protected] to ensure a response. While I'm happy to help and Ed may happen to see it, as I've mentioned before, this thread is not meant to be a primary contact for RAS.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Hi Goats - I didn't want to bother Ed, so i figured i'd see if another member could help out. Thanks for the info, i appreciate it.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Hi Goats - I didn't want to bother Ed, so i figured i'd see if another member could help out. Thanks for the info, i appreciate it.

No worries. I just wanted to make sure you get an answer when it's something important and/or time sensitive, that's all.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    How did we get the push in the wisc over? Gametracker has Cal hitting a 3 with 1 sec left, then an add'l FT by a different player with no time on the clock. They call an off the ball foul during the shot in a 13 pt game?
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2014
    How did we get the push in the wisc over? Gametracker has Cal hitting a 3 with 1 sec left, then an add'l FT by a different player with no time on the clock. They call an off the ball foul during the shot in a 13 pt game?

gametracker is wrong(not a shock). 3 in the last sec pushed the game.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    18-2 run in cfb. Fuckin turned out to be the best cfb season in prolly 3-4 years. I think everyone will be buying the "extra" service next year:)
    edited December 2014
    18-2 run in cfb. Fuckin turned out to be the best cfb season in prolly 3-4 years. I think everyone will be buying the "extra" service next year:)

Bahaha ! Woops
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Great Jinx there golfer. That's in the bad beat top ten.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Did that just really happen?
    edited December 2014
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    Great Jinx there golfer. That's in the bad beat top ten.

Now y'all know why I always try and speak negative . Everytime I speak positive I jinx the living fuck out of it. I didn't think Houdini could make us lose that. Incredible
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Up there with with one of the worse bad beats of all time for me... 34 un answered points in the 4th q
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    buythehook wrote: »
    Up there with with one of the worse bad beats of all time for me... 34 un answered points in the 4th q

The term does get overused but not in this case........hands down, my worse beat ever.

Why did they not review the forward passes and knee down ?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »
    The term does get overused but not in this case........hands down, my worse beat ever.

I was waiting for that and can't understand them not reviewing the whole play instead of just the TD. HIs knee was down IMO
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »

From watching the game, I don't think they had the cameras to review the play? I'm pretty sure they were using people's cell phone videos for the other reviews. I had WKU first half as well, so split, but can't seem to shake off this loss. Brutal!
    edited December 2014
    Changing topics back to ras. How many people got down a true 2 units on the Monmouth/Marist second half play about a month ago? Find it hard to believe anybody could really get down "2 units". Also, since when have second half plays and CBB totals been more than 1 unit? Never seen this till this year, doesn't seem likely any "pro bettor" could really get down 1.5 or 2 units on those types of plays. Marist/ Monmouth was either an extra or added game anyway.
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    i just wonder how much it cost for the whole season for cbb
    because it already cost me 100 credit 2k and it not even half of the season.
    edited December 2014
    winup wrote: »

Prolly 4k. But volume could be lower going forward, but given the recent results I would doubt it. Should cut half of ras current employees and give that money to DrH and employ him:)
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Should cut half of ras current employees and give that money to DrH and employ him:)

wow man... lol. yes, you're a big fan if hes doing well... don't shit the bed H or else he'll turn on you too brother.
    edited December 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    wow man... lol. yes, you're a big fan if hes doing well... don't shit the bed H or else he'll turn on you too brother.

I don't even subscribe .. Just saying
    edited December 2014
    just saying is your prob... you spout out useless garb. thats all. go H!
    edited December 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    just saying is your prob... you spout out useless garb. thats all. go H!

It wasn't meant to bash RAS, I don't even bet his games anymore. Was just saying I think it's a logical idea. Plus H has more volume than RAS so if the two are gonna hit around the same pct, then H is a better way to go IMO. Plus it's considerably cheaper and most likely a lot less stress. But I don't know that for sure. So it could make since for ras to employ him cause he clearly has a lot of good stuff. Good luck to both for second half of the year!
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Prolly 4k. But volume could be lower going forward, but given the recent results I would doubt it. Should cut half of ras current employees and give that money to DrH and employ him:)

Why so you can get more 2h's that no one can bet?
    edited December 2014
    durito wrote: »
    Why so you can get more 2h's that no one can bet?

Exactly. Pretty comical and not sure why anyone didn't mention this earlier.
    edited December 2014
    H is sitting back loving every second of this pub... H, you should add the above testimonial to your sites home page as well. good stuff... :)
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited December 2014
    winup wrote: »

Last year was around 2.8k for the first 10 weeks. This year's current cost per pick rate is lower. The only reason the total cost will likely end up being more than last year is because of much higher volume from including totals and continuing through end of season.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited December 2014
    DrH and employ him:)

We can't afford him or anyone else for that matter. We haven't had a winning CFB season since the current one, or a winning CBB season since last year.