Betting Talk

Hey guys....

JafarJafar Banned
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
I don't know if any of you know Mike1972. He is a long time poster from Chicago dating back to the old LVA. He was actually one of the very first guys I got to know in this business dating back to 2008 when I just got in at 21.

Anyways, he is going through some rough health problems and the biggest concern on his mind is his young kids. I wanted to let you guys know and to keep him in your thoughts. He's one of the good guys. He is in Chicago and I'll be going to see him in the hospital tomorrow. When I called him and asked what I could do to help the first thing that came to his mind was just "think about me." So when I go see him tomorrow, let me show him this thread and all the support he has.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    GL Mike1972. Thoughts with you.
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Get better mike hope we're praying for ya.
  • Jlc1624Jlc1624 Junior Member
    edited November 2014
    Thoughts and prayers. Get well .
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Mike1972--remember you from the old LVA days. Best of luck, and here's wishing you a speedy and complete recovery
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Jake,
    Please tell me him I said hi and that I wish him a safe recovery.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Remember him from SFW and BC. Best wishes, Mike1972.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    While I don't think I'm familiar with him, I hate seeing anyone have to deal with health problems, and the fact that he has young ones means he's a young guy himself, so I hope your friend makes it through whatever issues he's dealing with. Positive thoughts to you Mike, get well soon
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Get well soon, name rings a bell, from a while ago. Hoping for a speedy recovery!
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    remember mike i believe here at BT from a few years back posting quality stuff.

prayers my friend as I have young ones as well so all you can do is fight through those health issues with positivity and things will turn out. be strong.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I do remember Mike1972 from back in the day thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery and good health to you for many many years to come.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I don't remember you Mike, but as Kane said, I myself also hate anyone suffering from health problems. Stay strong minded with high spirits. You will get better.
    Our prayers are with you.
  • The WASPThe WASP Member
    edited November 2014
    Thoughts and prayers with you for a speedy recovery. My Dad says he thinks he remembers you, like others do,

from the LVA postings. He also thought you might have been the one of the guys he spoke with back in the

phone only days (circa mid 80s) who helped him move the computer stuff through Hal Sm__h's office. I told

him you're not that old. So get well soon and get back on here sharing your thoughts.
  • MaverickSH24MaverickSH24 Member
    edited November 2014
    God be with you. Cast all your cares on him, and he will care for you. You are in our prayers
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    All best wishes and good thoughts with you and your family Mike1972. We wish you good health and a speedy recovery! May you bounce back better and stronger!
  • srn828srn828 Member
    edited November 2014
    You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Mike. Feel better...
  • golfguru1golfguru1 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Remeber the handle, thoughts and prayers, get well soon, prayers coming your way.
  • Doc58Doc58 Junior Member
    edited November 2014
    Mike, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Get well soon Mike. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • TwoninerTwoniner Member
    edited November 2014
    Get well Mike. Prayers with you man
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    May the good lord bless you and your family, stay positive our friend
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Hope you get well soon Mike, Good luck and GOD Bless.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Good Luck bro. Want to see you back. Get well.
  • RayboltsRaybolts Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Holding Best and Highest Good for you Mike.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Keep your head held high Mr. Mike. You undoubtedly have a lot to be proud of and hopefully you can get things turned around.

Psalms 28:7
    The lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart exults, and with my song I shall thank him.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    This is tougher than the old battles @LVA, but you can see through this. BOL
  • BullsliveBullslive Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    get well soon and our prayers are with you
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Extend many thoughts and prayers to big Mike. What kind of health conditions is he battling J?