Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Not with NeNe out, played under 184
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Not with NeNe out, played under 184

I'm just seeing this now, and full disclosure I see the Wiz are off to a good start. I had no opinion on this game, but if I had liked Wash, the suspension wouldn't have taken me off them. Someone else will step up, happens all the time, and we're talking about Nene, not Lebron.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    I was typing and realized that they were winning 11-0 at the time so I delete the post. I was on them. Unrated team and will give anyone they face problems. They way I looked at it I save a couple of points.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I was typing and realized that they were winning 11-0 at the time so I delete the post. I was on them. Unrated team and will give anyone they face problems. They way I looked at it I save a couple of points.

I agree OT, the Wiz are a team on the rise. They have a young athletic backcourt, and the additions of Nene and Gortat have worked well for them. If they get past the Bulls, I think they beat whoever they play between Ind or Atl. Right now I'm expecting a Heat-Wizards Eastern final. And if that's how it works out, I think the Wiz give Miami all they can handle. Not to mention all the playoff experience they're getting right now. No matter how the rest of their season turns out, they're definitely a team to keep an eye on for sure.
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Like the wiz and didn,t back off,,, chgo,s done . Who,s the go to Guy???? Scoring is a real problem and when a team go,s over 90 against them !! not good....