• lilylily Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Not so fast..
  • baseRunnerbaseRunner Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    lol!!
  • shoeboxshoebox Member
    edited April 2014
    sleazy tout 101, if it wins,I win my goy, if it losers, i ulled my game off for various reasons, win win situation forthe sleazy tout, mike warren would be proud
  • SquigglySquiggly Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    shoebox wrote: »
    sleazy tout 101, if it wins,I win my goy, if it losers, i ulled my game off for various reasons, win win situation forthe sleazy tout, mike warren would be proud

Exactly.

One of their suckers is complaining and stating correctly that he asked yesterday if it is still a play or not and there was no response from Prescam.

Now that it has won, "RJ" and "Johnny Detroit" are claiming that it was always a play, and how could that player not have understood that.

They are total scammers.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    From his writeup:
    NOTE: I actually tested the market on this game, I attempted to fool the market by having colleagues bet the wrong way and go 'over' on their 'hot' accounts. These gentlemen are like E F Hutton....when they bet, people listen, and their bets often move the screen. NOT SO HERE! The sharp betting marketplace wanted NO PART of any OVER in THIS game, within 2 minutes of them betting OVER, there was a wise guy firing back UNDER on this game!

This was written back on Sunday when the limits were $250 on Pin and $1000 on Bookmaker. And the game ended up closing 140.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    This should be great material for the guy (member of BT) who wrote the article exposing RJ Bell/Pregame and got criticized left and right. don't remember his handle but hope he is here
    edited April 2014
    The thread on Pregame about that play is just a perfect example of their scumbaggery. He released the play Sunday at 9am Pacific. Monday morning from approximately 9am to 445pm, the market was at 136/136.5, before moving up to 137.5/138. Then Tuesday morning at around 745am, the line dropped to 136/136.5 again, and at 820am, Fezzik and Johnny announced that he was taking the package down and wouldn't be accepting any more sales, and Johnny gushed about how it was another example of how Pregame is the most honest site in the industry. At 845am, the line rose again, and kept rising up to a close of 140.

A couple Pregame readers, rebelsfan1984 and DJ Wondabread, asked why the package wasn't taken down during the 8 hours the line was at 136/136.5 on Monday, but why it was taken down during the hour the line dropped on Tuesday, right before the line started rising.

RJ and Johnny answered in their usual deflecting manner, making false claims about the line history, basically denying that the line had dropped on Monday. When rebelsfan1984 posted the line history, RJ changed tactics, claiming that rebelsfan1984 never bought the package, and therefore was a liar and a hater with an agenda, and promptly deleted rebelsfan's post with the line history and banned him from the site.

Typical Pregame scumbag move--when people don't fall for the lies and deception, label them haters, liars, or my favorite, claim they have "agendas," and delete their posts and ban them from the site.

Rebelsfan1984 contacted me on Twitter since I replied to Fezzik's tweet today, so I told him to contact Matt Rudinsky, who wrote the article mentioned above.
    edited April 2014
    And today, Pregame graded his play on Toronto released at 237pm Pacific as pk -110 at the Hilton. The Hilton's line feed can be choppy, but zero chance they were dealing pk at 237pm.
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    somewhat hilarious that he's trying to gain extra points around the 1 in hoops

atleast be smart and save ur shenanigans for the 3 in football or something
    edited April 2014
    Pregame obviously lets the handicappers input whatever line they want, and nobody ever notices, because I saw him post "un136.5 Bookmaker" a few weeks ago when Bookmaker was dealing un134.5 at the time listed on the pick. And they let people use Bodog square lines, etc. My favorite play was on the Delaware/Mich St game, he gave himself +14.5 from the Bodog square line when market was +14. Game closed +15, Bodog square had +15.5, landed on the 15. The idiot tried to game the system and still lost.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    groovin I just followed you on twitter, your convo with Andy is absurd. reading all of this shit including their thread at pregame, I am really beginning to believe that these guys think that they are providing an honest winning service with an edge. in their writing/tweets you can see they honestly believe that everyone is a "hater" or has an "agenda."
    edited April 2014
    Yeah RJ and Johnny always call critics "haters with agendas," and claim that we're all jealous of Pregame's success and other such ridiculousness.

I am pretty sure that they have to know that they're scamming people, because some of their scamming is just so blatant. For example, Fezzik's "BLAP" program is completely fraudulent. It's a pretty good idea, offer a program that's so expensive ($1000/mo) that either you get a few suckers to subscribe, and make money, or if you get no subscribers, you can just advertise the bogus BLAP record as "Fezzik is crushing it on BLAP" to sell more of the $25 packages. No surprise that when BLAP started, it was "off to a hot start," then when it apparently got some subscribers, it lost money over the next 8 months, and since the last BLAP subscriber announced he was done with the program because he'd lost too much, Fezzik is again crushing it on BLAP. Even during a run where he went 3-22 on plays posted in advance, he claims to have gone 14-15 on the past-posted BLAP plays.

These numbnuts got caught in a few lies about the BLAP program. Johnny Detroit and Fezzik told completely different stories as to why Fezzik's LVA and BLAP Super Bowl 2013 plays were completely different (BLAP allegedly got all of the LVA winners, but none of the losers). Fezzik claimed BLAP hadn't started yet when he made the losing picks and had just started 3 weeks previous, but then Johnny posted the "hot start for BLAP" record the next day that indicated it started 6 weeks previous, and included 37 picks Fezzik had supposedly made before the date Fezzik gave for BLAP's creation.

Johnny recently made a last night post responding to me in the EOG thread about the $10,000 he owes me, in response to me saying something about a "Pregame subscriber" with "Ohhhh GM. Subscriber to what? Check his page. He does not sell subscriptions. Starting to actually feel bad for you. "

Now, if Johnny were just a regular Pregame employee, it's possible he could have just forgotten about the BLAP subscriptions, but Johnny is the one who allegedly interview all of the subscribers to determine whether they're eligible for the program! He can't possibly have forgotten having conducted these interviews if BLAP actually had legitimate subscribers.
    edited April 2014
    shoebox wrote: »
    I am not who u have me confused with, although you say he turned tout in 01, that is not true, he was an expert on ssb and you could buy his picks but he wasnt all over the net like he is now, selling packages for individual games, weeks, sports, etc....

When he went to LVA, at Fezziks place, he railed againts touts, hated them(jealousy perhaps), ran very well the 1st year there, maybe 04 or 05, dont really recall actual dates for something like this, the following year he went "official" tout selling his picks there and bombed!!

I noticed a previous post of yours where you said you were the first person to criticize Fezzik, which is the tagline used by wantitall4moi, with whom it's impossible to have a coherent conversation. Fezzik sold picks on SSB from 2001-2003 and on LVA in 2003-2004, did very well in 2001 and was a small winner from 2002-2004, but as you note, he wasn't very tout-like, and advertised himself legitimately. After doing poorly in the 04-05 LVA basketball, Fezzik decided to give away his 2005 picks for free and bombed, didn't sell picks again until 2009, and has bombed ever since.

Looking at a handful of old LVA posts, you certainly made valid criticisms, but weren't chased off the forum. The things you criticized like the Yoshing week 17 2005 were criticized by others, and I noticed that Dreamer agreed with you on some of those topics. When you criticized him for anti-Yoshing later, both Chaperone and Joeflex backed you, who are two well respected forum posters. The big red flag was when he started promoting various losing touts he was friendly with (the Sportsmemo guys, Bryan Leonard), promoting a scam artist like the Shrink, etc. Joeflex and I, among others, were very critical of that crap.
    edited April 2014
    Just noticed I spelled the name wrong of the author who wrote the good article about Pregame. It's Matt Rudnitsky.
  • shoeboxshoebox Member
    edited April 2014
    like clockwork, from his twitter acct

Steve Fezzik ‏@FezzikSports 1h
    We won our free play on Toronto, but lost our 2* late play on Phx. We hit our CBB 3* GOY on Minn/Fla St UNDER
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    but lost our 2* late play on Phx

He must be part of that umpu lumpa gang moving lines in the NBA.. Keymaker nailed his ass on that one at -1 opener
    Clip +3 tnx fezik
    edited April 2014
    Of course he leaves out that he lost Giants tt over Wed and SMU under on Tues, and that he specified that he couldn't bet Toronto at the current number so he thought of it as a lean, and that he graded Toronto at a garbage line of pk -110 at the Hilton at 237pm when they were dealing -2. (The line didn't affect the outcome, but it's his usual garbage.)

And of course, since he won his GOY that the market pissed all over, he now has another one available for sale Saturday.

One of his pet theories last year, and he dedicated an entire podcast to it, is that you want to "fade teams in season wins from cities where no one would want to live, since they can't get free agents to come there." One of his listed cities was Seattle, which struck me as bizarre because everything I've ever heard indicates that Seattle is nice, but he said "Seattle will never be the best team in the NFL because no one wants to live there." So I bumped that thread today for the lulz, and he went on this Twitter rant about
    "OH GOOD Grief, the haters now say my "fade NFL teams in distressed cities" theory is bogus. Jeop Answer: Cleveland, Det, Buffalo, StLouis. Question: What R top 4 ciities free agents don't want to go to,AND that went UNDER Seas wins."

It's very easy to selectively choose which cities are "distressed" after the fact, and laughable that he completely ignores his Seattle comment for obvious reasons.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Wow, Fezik says Seattle is a distressed city. Then how the fuck do i keep getting 4x face on my season tix for the past 4 years.
    Seattle is the most profitable NFL re-sale ticket out of all the cities.

I can't believe how books can move lines when this clown bets.
    edited April 2014
    I don't think they do move lines when he bets. By all accounts, he bets very small amounts these days. Even with the cameras rolling, he describes his bet sizes as nickels. And if you look at his BLAP plays, which supposedly have subscribers betting 10k and even 50k on them, there isn't consistent movement on them.

This last GOY did move after release, but Pinnacle was at $250 limits.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    I don't think they do move lines when he bets. By all accounts, he bets very small amounts these days. Even with the cameras rolling, he describes his bet sizes as nickels. And if you look at his BLAP plays, which supposedly have subscribers betting 10k and even 50k on them, there isn't consistent movement on them.

This last GOY did move after release, but Pinnacle was at $250 limits.

What is the deal with the stalking of Fezzik? He's become a scammer, not the first to do so in this business, you and several other respected posters were once disciples of his. You guys have a whole website dedicated to him. Basically giving a play by play of his every move. There has to be some deep rooted fettish to this. If there is not you ought to move on. The amount of time you have dedicated to him crossed the line a long time ago.
    edited April 2014
    jakenhl wrote: »
    What is the deal with the stalking of Fezzik? He's become a scammer, not the first to do so in this business, you and several other respected posters were once disciples of his.

I've never been a "disciple" of anyone. I certainly respected him then and don't now, but as I said earlier in the thread, I was critical of him in 2005.

Fezzik and his brother frequently mention me in videos, Twitter, and forums, talking about how "Boozin and losin is struggling again on his plays on his website" and how I'm "posting more baseball losers" and should "stop posting my losers and come get some winning pics from Fezzik." Per BT rules, I am not allowed to mention records from other sites, but I assure you that my baseball record is not a losing one. Most of what I do is just post his long-term records that would get one banned from Pregame. And I'm the one stalking??? GFTO.
    You guys have a whole website dedicated to him.

Bullshit. There's no "website dedicated to Fezzik." The only "website" involved in any of this is that Fezzik and his brother registered groovinmahoovin.com to impersonate me and advertise for his site. But I'm the one stalking??? LMAO.
    Basically giving a play by play of his every move. There has to be some deep rooted fettish to this. If there is not you ought to move on. The amount of time you have dedicated to him crossed the line a long time ago.

Fezzik sells picks in a fraudulent, lies about his record, and lies about my record. I have never sold a thing, keep accurate records of my plays, and post accurate records of his. Yet I'm the one "crossing the line." Who the fuck are you to tell me how to spend my time? I'd rather write a thousand posts about Fezzik than the complete and utter nonsense you wrote in that "on CLV and capping" thread.
    edited April 2014
    I've never been a "disciple" of anyone. I certainly respected him then and don't now, but as I said earlier in the thread, I was critical of him in 2005.

Fezzik and his brother frequently mention me in videos, Twitter, and forums, talking about how "Boozin and losin is struggling again on his plays on his website" and how I'm "posting more baseball losers" and should "stop posting my losers and come get some winning pics from Fezzik." Per BT rules, I am not allowed to mention records from other sites, but I assure you that my baseball record is not a losing one. Most of what I do is just post his long-term records that would get one banned from Pregame. And I'm the one stalking??? GFTO.

Bullshit. There's no "website dedicated to Fezzik." The only "website" involved in any of this is that Fezzik and his brother registered groovinmahoovin.com to impersonate me and advertise for his site. But I'm the one stalking??? LMAO.

Fezzik sells picks in a fraudulent, lies about his record, and lies about my record. I have never sold a thing, keep accurate records of my plays, and post accurate records of his. Yet I'm the one "crossing the line." Who the fuck are you to tell me how to spend my time? I'd rather write a thousand posts about Fezzik than the complete and utter nonsense you wrote in that "on CLV and capping" thread.
    Don't talk closing line value to me. I could play your plays and get a better line then you do. You can talk all that silly shit to other people.but every part of my life shows success. I don't just exist on the web.
    edited April 2014
    Don't talk closing line value to me. I could play your plays and get a better line then you do. You can talk all that silly shit to other people.but every part of my life shows success. I don't just exist on the web.

You don't have the first clue what line I do or do not get. You "don't exist on the web," yet frequently feel the need to brag about the great lines you get while talking about being "plus even" and "minus even." In my experience, the people who are completely full of it (like the Fezziks and RJ Bells of the world) are the ones who need to set up strawmen to knock them down, for example, reading a post about "making a line" and going on some non-sequitur rant about math models and hard work.
  • gavnastygavnasty Member
    edited April 2014

Since 2010 on BT.com it seems like your MO is to post for a few weeks, end up down a few units and then disappear only to show up again 6 months later. Maybe I'm missing something though.
    edited April 2014
    You don't have the first clue what line I do or do not get. You "don't exist on the web," yet frequently feel the need to brag about the great lines you get while talking about being "plus even" and "minus even." In my experience, the people who are completely full of it (like the Fezziks and RJ Bells of the world) are the ones who need to set up strawmen to knock them down, for example, reading a post about "making a line" and going on some non-sequitur rant about math models and hard work.
    I'm just messing with you guy. By the way I can tell you I'm not anyone's pal. I would imagine especially not Edwards. As far as the strawmen goes I pretty well stand on my own. I've never been one to practice influencing and making friends.
    edited April 2014
    gavnasty wrote: »
    Since 2010 on BT.com it seems like your MO is to post for a few weeks, end up down a few units and then disappear only to show up again 6 months later. Maybe I'm missing something though.
    I didn't realize it. But your probably right. There's no agenda here. I do post when I want and quit when I want.I don't know if you realize it or not but there is absolutely nothing to gain or lose by posting. I do at times out of boredom. Nothing more nothing less.