Betting Talk

RAS March Thread Discussion

Comments

• CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    golfer?

I had a whole thing typed out, then my kid cried and it timed out, but golfer works also
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    :). hope the baby is doing well coops.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    :). hope the baby is doing well coops.

He's really good, just loves to eat, every 2-3 hours regardless of what time it is, hence why it's 1:37AM and I'm wide awake watching LBSU...

Hope your little one(s) are doing well.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    aaron

So this post is 10:03 PST (my time) and from what I can tell from a quick look you laid I'll bet -6.5/7 and your down 12 at the half. Lets face it I think your a ghost looking to stir a pot your not going to find any here. This is a man that I used to subscribe to when he was $80 for his college football and has built a reputation IMO second to none. He's an Honest Tout and that's as rare as seeing Bigfoot.

Did you pay for this game where you can at least say I paid so I'm entitled. RAS certainly doesn't need me to say anything on his behalf but it really gets my shorts in a twist. What he sees in a game you'll most likely never understand or see. when a team he plays lose's and this isn't even over yet take it like a man and move on. Don't play Monday Morning QB.

Also please put rotation numbers by your plays I'm very interested in your ability. As Goats would say it's a public forum and everyone is entitled to speak there mind as long and we don't break the rules/guidelines whatever. Sorry but the way I look at it it's far from a question it's wasted space.
  • aaron2406aaron2406 Junior Member
    edited March 2014
    Old-Timer I Will include rotation number in my plays from here on out sorry.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Coops,Newc and the Doc all with new babies It brings back lots of memories and also wondering where the time went. Lucky men I wish all Health, Happiness and above all sleep. Ras if your reading this can you please give Dubbs and Okie my email address. Thanks
  • BornWinnerBornWinner Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    U win some u lose some it's all in the game please quit getting on here every nite crying about losing your money on a play when it was gave to u FREE nobody told you to bet your wife & kids. Chill out peeps
  • aaron2406aaron2406 Junior Member
    edited March 2014
    Just took an awful beat tonight with Long Beach after a few good wins.... Just frustrated, I am going to stick with my own for now RAS but you guys have been great though the years for me. I wish you all the best of luck. :shakehands:
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    aaron2406 wrote: »
    Just took an awful beat tonight with Long Beach after a few good wins.... Just frustrated, I am going to stick with my own for now RAS but you guys have been great though the years for me. I wish you all the best of luck. :shakehands:

Up 180 units at over 57% the last 5 years, but they lost one last night, so yeah, screw them. Stick with your own because I'm sure you are much better.

Good luck with all that.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    exactly doc/born. comical to log in and read these types of threads daily. overbet much?
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2014
    Apologies again about today, had some unforeseen circumstances. Plan to start firing in morning, probably around 7:30am PST.
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    For followers of both BG and RAS, did anyone buy out or reverse course on Xavier? I'm just holding on to NC St +2.5. I think RAS undoubtedly has a larger edge in this market, but not enough to drink the extra juice. Anyone have a different opinion?
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    bcl4 wrote: »
    For followers of both BG and RAS, did anyone buy out or reverse course on Xavier? I'm just holding on to NC St +2.5. I think RAS undoubtedly has a larger edge in this market, but not enough to drink the extra juice. Anyone have a different opinion?

Since RAS plays move so quickly, I don't have time to think about betting them, I just try to bet wherever I can. I didn't notice I had opposite sides of the same game until I entered the plays into my spreadsheet.
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    would you have acted differently if you had noticed?
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited March 2014

I overbet xavier to cover the NC state position. I know RAS is going to move the market so if I want to keep my NC state position might as well get out at 2.5 and get back in a few minutes later when the RAS army has moved the market.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited March 2014

What Lumpy said. I'd still bet as much as I could on Xavier because If I want some NC State, I can get plenty at scalpable prices.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited March 2014
    CRIS has moved incredibly fast on some of these this morning. Is anyone having success getting the release lines or are we just spinning wheels here?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    The first play I tried putting in was the Port St game, and I got the release number
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited March 2014
    I usually never get your lines, but I think you surprised my spots this am. I got the first one , and the second one only 1/2 point off. After that they caught on and I am 1.5 off. Thanks very much.
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    getting down successfully with a local. got a solid 30-45 second window
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    No problem whatsoever getting down on these plays in Vegas. They are still available at a half point off all over the place.

Good luck.
    Eddie
  • Clark GriswoldClark Griswold Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    They move them fast but if your ready I was able to get all 3 at release price. Thanks.
  • turksureturksure Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Got the numbers with pph account, got to be really fast a other online spots.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    No problem getting release numbers offshore
  • jkirchjkirch Junior Member
    edited March 2014
    I was able to get all the releases on the NCAA tournament games at the same numbers as well.
  • Jlc1624Jlc1624 Junior Member
    edited March 2014
    I have gotten every release with my pph. Love the scattered releases. During the regular season was never able to get the release numbers. Because my site new of the release time everyday at the same time. Any chance next year getting scattered release times?
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    CRIS has moved incredibly fast on some of these this morning. Is anyone having success getting the release lines or are we just spinning wheels here?

Been cake for me to get the lines this morning, but not at Chris I don't play there. Wish it was always this easy to get down on the games
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    ive been able to get every release so far with my offshore, even with a 20 second delay on my account. during the season once the delay was tacked on, i couldnt get release.
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    No problem here getting the release numbers at BookMaker
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2014
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    No problem getting release numbers offshore

Same here.