Comments

• lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    ok he's hot.....we should increase our bets now
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    ok he's hot.....we should increase our bets now

Thank you. I was waiting for the official notification.

Will you also post when the hot streak is near an end so we know to decrease our wagers?

Kthx.
  • ShowtheplanShowtheplan Junior Member
    edited February 2014
    Just to give people a heads up. When BG releases I immediately max bet it on bookmaker and the line moves instantly after. Sometimes it comes back later in the night/day but rarely. Saying this so in your frantic action to get in on posted line I'd default to 5dimes first or a local. 5dimes still has Irvine -4.5 but as the norm bookmaker has moved it to -5 on the play he just floated out
    edited February 2014
    Dr. H wrote: »
    Thank you. I was waiting for the official notification.

Will you also post when the hot streak is near an end so we know to decrease our wagers?

Kthx.

I will post in this thread when he's going to cool off.....all I see is heat right now though
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    I will post in this thread when he's going to cool off.....all I see is heat right now though

Akron coach obviously aware of above mentioned heat calls a timeout to ice his own player at free throw line on back end.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    BG, on the same two totals again today. Love seeing that. Irvine was real close for me, my model really shows an edge there but I backed away for a few reasons. Akron just missed the cut yesterday too. I may request your email from Ed if that's okay with you. Keep working hard!
  • buffettgamblerbuffettgambler Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2014
    procap wrote: »
    . I may request your email from Ed if that's okay with you. Keep working hard!
    Sure.

Keep up the good work in your thread.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Just to give people a heads up. When BG releases I immediately max bet it on bookmaker and the line moves instantly after. Sometimes it comes back later in the night/day but rarely. Saying this so in your frantic action to get in on posted line I'd default to 5dimes first or a local. 5dimes still has Irvine -4.5 but as the norm bookmaker has moved it to -5 on the play he just floated out

5Dimes is just as likely to move on a max bet. For various reasons I would suggest betting forum plays offscreen and not betting them at an on screen book. With Bookmaker specifically, I was warned by them years ago (2005 or so) not to bet StevieY there because other people were betting his stuff too and they considered it "syndicate betting."
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2014
    5Dimes is just as likely to move on a max bet.

Not to mention what the max bet is for most sharps at 5D.
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Keep up the good work in your thread.

Thank you, BG. It really means a lot coming from a highly respected originator like yourself. Let's go 4 for 4 on these totals.
    edited February 2014
    NOOOOOOOOOO not another northwestern over

:cry:
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited February 2014

Lol, I approve this emoticon
  • Rip007Rip007 Banned
    edited February 2014
    good luck today to you, Sir
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited February 2014

I'm on this one, too. I turned it on for 5 minutes and wanted to gouge my eyes out with a spoon. If it gets there, I certainly won't witness it.
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    What a joke-- disgrace neb/north whatkind of basketball is this. they both belong as card carrying bricklayers union...
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    and of course I will be playing theover 2nd half..
  • mjnapcomjnapco Member
    edited February 2014
    Three 20 minute periods? Does the Northwestern game feature three 20 minute periods? If so I think we got this. Oh wait, as this pace three 20 minute periods would only put us at 114 points! WOW
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited February 2014
    Very very bad teams. Maybe the worst play O118 I have ever seen.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    shut the f up man... enough crying for gods sake. its 1 play!
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited February 2014
    Sorry I ruffled your feathers. GL
    edited February 2014
    coolmil wrote: »
    Very very bad teams. Maybe the worst play O118 I have ever seen.

Criticizing a play with no reasoning (especially after-the-fact) is not something we want here.
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited February 2014
    MY apology!
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    I may need to start a "Groovin's Philosophy of Betting!" thread, but here's one of my more advanced betting concepts. "If you don't want to make a bet, no one forces you to make a bet. You have free will." I can't even believe you guys notice the results of particular plays on a busy Saturday, let alone need to discuss when they lose on a gambling board, but to each his own.
    edited February 2014
    I can't even believe you guys notice the results of particular plays on a busy Saturday

I understand why you say that, but you have to understand we do have plenty of bettors here at BT (some recreational, some serious but not the type that have the volume you have in mind) who can easily follow their wins and losses and occasionally feel the need to post about their plays.

This of course in no way makes the type of post I addressed above acceptable, just wanted to remind you that while this board is sharper than others, its posters still run the gamut, and that's OK.
    edited February 2014
    If anyone got down on -2.5 Ok St on Bookmaker you're welcome. I bet Oklahoma +3 by mistake
  • speedboyspeedboy Member
    edited February 2014
    Best wishes going forward.
  • pufferfishpufferfish Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    BG - have you decided whether or not you'll be posting MLB here again this season?
  • buffettgamblerbuffettgambler Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2014
    pufferfish wrote: »
    BG - have you decided whether or not you'll be posting MLB here again this season?

I won't be posting MLB plays on the forum this year.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    :( :(

Good luck this year and thanks for the last couple of years.
    edited February 2014
    If not on this forum, anywhere? Can we buy a MLB package from you for access to them?