Betting Talk

Hey Jalaponose

lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
Happy New Year!

What are you playing tonight in the BCS title game? Did you get ahead of the FSU steam?

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    If you're looking for a peace offering, atleast spell the guy's handle right:opps:
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year!

What are you playing tonight in the BCS title game? Did you get ahead of the FSU steam?

Here's a thought: why don't you bring something to the forum besides an unhealthy obsession with all things Jalapanose? I mean seriously, have you ever posted a play or original thought besides following me around like a little puppy does his mother after birth lol
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Here's a thought: why don't you bring something to the forum besides an unhealthy obsession with all things Jalapanose? I mean seriously, have you ever posted a play or original thought besides following me around like a little puppy does his mother after birth lol

so, you playing anything tonight?
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited January 2014

There was absolutely nothing wrong with his post in my opinion. Please put him on ignore if you're going to respond like that, no need for any more drama.
    edited January 2014
    so, you playing anything tonight?

I'm tailing your auburn play from the contest, found a +11' gotta be good since you 10*-ed it at +8'
    edited January 2014
    I'm tailing your auburn play from the contest, found a +11' gotta be good since you 10*-ed it at +8'

that was actually a sharp hedge on my part. i actually bet FSU early on. I figured a board full of sharps here would also be heavy on FSU in the bowl contest, so I took Auburn in the bowl contest in an effort to be contrarian.

i'm sure a sharp like you can appreciate that kind of logic...........
    edited January 2014
    ::rolls eyes::
    edited January 2014

Wire to wire thx for the easy cash. Sorry about your FSU bet IRL
    edited January 2014
    have a great day buddy!

btw, you firing anything tonight? I could use a college hoops winner!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    have a great day buddy!

Btw, you firing anything tonight? i could use a college hoops winner!

tcu +4