Betting Talk

UFC Fight Night 34 Plays 6AM EST Saturday Morning

kass101kass101 Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
Card goes off in the AM so hopefully a few folks who care see this and get some help. Lots of debuts and foreign fighters on the card so IMO that actually makes this great from a betting perspective.

Issa -120 over Doane
Two regional or international guys here but Issa has beaten the much better competition. Doane does not have the ability to control Issa like he would need to and thus will be on the losing end of this one.

Hyun Bang +260 over Taisumov
Really just some value here as both guys have not really shown anything except wins over ok competition. Bang is fighting at home and Taisumov really just isnt that polished or good at any one thing.

Galera -175 over Wee
Unless something fishy happens in this one Galera wins easily. He is the better fighter who has beaten better competition with more experience.

Mulhern +155 over Kikuno
Pains me to pick Mulhern because I really like Kikuno but he is overrated for his different style and some of the nice things he brings to the table. Mulhern is a good tough fighter who has fought strong competition and will bring the fight to Kikuno. I think the pressure will be the problem along with Mulhern knowing he needs to win this to stay in the UFC.

Soriano -105 over Kawajiri
Late to the party on this number but Soriano is a very good prospect facing a once great fighter. Soriano is to good with his wrestling and Bjj to fall to Kawajiri's only way to win which is a strong top game.

Lim +175 over Saffiedine
Tarec is a very good fighter and fun to watch but he has been on the sideline for a year and fights a guy who might be the most physically imposing in the division and is coming off a huge boost to his career. Lim has the tools to win the questions is not will he get there but if he is there yet. He is fighting close to home which helps and will be possibly 30 pounds heavier in the ring come fight time.

Comments

• UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Always read you fight posts.

Hope you cash your plays!
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    What happened in the Galera fight, see that he lost.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    jammer wrote: »
    What happened in the Galera fight, see that he lost.

I had my worst event ever I believe and Galera was laid on for 3 rounds.