Betting Talk

Wow2

BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
So the original WOw discussion was talking about the late money on Colorado state and Fresno State.
Not sure we ever got the names of the group that released it?

But both of those plays look like crap.

I had FResno myself and can't believe how bad they look.

Let's spare all the other crap if we can on this discussion please.

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas Buddy

Who did release these plays???
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited December 2013
    Merry Xmas okie.
    No clue but I am taking Fresno 2nd half at a pick
    edited December 2013
    Yes, I did to

3 plays ON FS

Right now 0-2-1 unless FS scores
  • LatchdogLatchdog Member
    edited December 2013
    the Mountain West is not exactly a football factory
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    leach and wash st deserve to lose this one. wtf are they doing running the play so quickly and just run it up the pipe. idiots man.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow. Washington st.fumbles again.that late money must have been from leach.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    So the original WOw discussion was talking about the late money on Colorado state and Fresno State.
    Not sure we ever got the names of the group that released it?

Biggie K,
    It was my mistake to link Sunbelter's post about the line moves to the releases of a couple of twitter cappers who went tout this year. When looking at the line moves they must be attributed to other market factors. Not to this group.
    edited December 2013
    Wtf Leach ? How do u fuck this up ?
    edited December 2013
    Makers Mark time !
    edited December 2013
    Wash St -3.5 was my 35 point game in my pool. just a bit ill right now.
    edited December 2013
    Holy crap. What a crazy start to the bowl season. Betting aside.

Full disclosure- I'm on c state with stevie.nice to be on the good side of this craziness
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Crazy ending. But what a start to bowl season!!
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Wowza. Mike Leech is about to lock himself into a closet for a REALLY long time!
    edited December 2013
    we all know im not believe in jinxes but BK you may have just altered my opinion :).
    edited December 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    Wash St -3.5 was my 35 point game in my pool. just a bit ill right now.

Feel for your newc. That's a beat story for the kids one day.
    edited December 2013
    "I can't believe what I just saw"
    edited December 2013
    I'm still baffled by how leach handled that. I didn't watch a play of the game until the last 5 minutes as i was out shopping with my son.
    edited December 2013
    we all know im not believe in jinxes but BK you may have just altered my opinion :).

Oh shit Newc I didn't even think about that as I do believe in jinxes. My bad , now back to my makers mark ! Fucccccck
    edited December 2013
    I'm still baffled by how leach handled that. I didn't watch a play of the game until the last 5 minutes as i was out shopping with my son.

Sorry Newc,

Never expected an 0-3 to turn to 3-0
    Been happy with 2-1
    edited December 2013
    lol, take a snuff for me.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Careful with the bowls fellas. It's all about motivation. USC is so much more talented than Fresno, it really comes down to motivation. Obviously USC is focused to play and they haved NFL talent. Fresno doesn't.

But how in the hell are you supposed to know that? It's a very risky proposition this time of year.
    edited December 2013
    For the first hour I am drinking for you.
    What channel can I find the news conference , Leach might fuckin lose it.
    edited December 2013
    leach has no one to blame but himself. totally care free, cocky style lost that game. the fumble called back which was a bullet dodged and then goes right into running a play with 20 tics left on play clock? honestly just fucking idiotic.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Could someone tell me what happened at the end. I saw the score with about three mins to go and marked my CSU play as a loser. I feel bad for the Cougar backers, but I never get lucky wins like this wtf happened?
    edited December 2013
    kane wrote: »
    Could someone tell me what happened at the end. I saw the score with about three mins to go and marked my CSU play as a loser. I feel bad for the Cougar backers, but I never get lucky wins like this wtf happened?

Mike Leach happened... and bad defense.
    edited December 2013
    [video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbEmsGVrco[/video]

Going to make this rant look like child's play
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited December 2013

Wash St. fumbled while trying to run out the clock, it was correctly reversed. On the next play they fumbled again. Colorado St. recovered and scored. Wash St. fumbled the ensuing kick return, Col St. kicked a fg to win.

For those blaming Leach, yeah it wasn't the best clock management, but he didn't fumble the ball 2 plays in a row (3 if you count the one that was overturned).
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2013

3 Fumbles the first one IMO wasn't a fumble but it held up playing poker so wasn't really looking close but it looked like the guy was down then another fumble 2 pt try good and with I think 28 seconds left they kick-off tied and another fumble Field goal end of game. I think most of the board had Colo st.

My mistake the first one was reversed I was playing poker with the sound off had it as a loser. The Dr got it right.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Like a lot here, I had the Rams. And the money line on them-- had to have that call overturned on the 2 point try. Looked like Wazzu was fat and happy, thinking they had it won, for most of second half. If the rest of the bowl season goes like this first game---- make the over/under of posters dropping from heart attacks at 4.5 -120.
    edited December 2013
    lol. no shit dogs.