Betting Talk

Wow.

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
Colorado St and Fresno just got hammered, lol.

Comments

• JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited December 2013
    Definite right sides
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    SunBelter wrote: »
    Colorado St and Fresno just got hammered, lol.

Just got released by a group, just like RAS a lot of followers.
  • organic313organic313 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    ras on colo st and fresno? dont believe it lol
    edited December 2013
    organic313 wrote: »
    ras on colo st and fresno? dont believe it lol

learn to read
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Obi One wrote: »
    learn to read

How about politely pointing out that he misunderstood your post?

Organic, Obi was saying another group with a large following, just like RAS (not RAS), released those plays.
  • organic313organic313 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    sorry man im hooked on chronics.
    edited December 2013
    organic313 wrote: »
    sorry man im hooked on chronics.

lol
    anyways, my apologies for the short answer. The releases we're by 2 other cappers who have quitte a following. Especially during bowl games.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    lol
    anyways, my apologies for the short answer. The releases we're by 2 other cappers who have quitte a following. Especially during bowl games.

Now I'm curious. Are you allowed to say who?
    edited December 2013
    kane wrote: »
    Now I'm curious. Are you allowed to say who?

Not according to the site rules. if Goats, Tommy or Ed gives green light I'll post. Both guys went tout at the beginning of this year's CFB season (july).
    edited December 2013
    Not according to the site rules. if Goats, Tommy or Ed gives green light I'll post. Both guys went tout at the beginning of this year's CFB season (july).

After kickoff, yes, not before.
    edited December 2013
    Goats wrote: »

Wow, that's a slippery slope, don't you think?
    edited December 2013
    Goats wrote: »

Sorry Goats,
    I don't think I understand your answer. Am I allowed to post the capper's names after kick-off? Or am I allowed to post their plays after kickoff?
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    goats, you have enough children here to supervise so I'll do my best not to join that club. IMO obi providing the name would be real valuable for some of us, providing after kick-off wont
    edited December 2013
    eug44 wrote: »
    goats, you have enough children here to supervise so I'll do my best not to join that club. IMO obi providing the name would be real valuable for some of us, providing after kick-off wont

Hey Eug,
    There's no real value in the name itself (for today at least). You would have to buy their package to get their releases. They released their bowl plays on twitter for the last 2 years and did well. I guess because of that they have a couple of guys with big money pounding their releases. Lines started moving about 10 mins after their release. They also tell their customers to buy points to get to key numbers. All of their releases for today were released on key numbers but highly juiced at -120 and -130.
    edited December 2013
    #soundslegit
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited December 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    #soundslegit

How about you just stop being an asshole and rubbing 99% of the forum the wrong way in the majority of your posts? Then it can be a win-win for everyone.
    edited December 2013
    Sorry Goats,
    I don't think I understand your answer. Am I allowed to post the capper's names after kick-off? Or am I allowed to post their plays after kickoff?

Their names. You already posted their plays (at least those two).

You can't post picks that require payment prior to kick-off. After the games have begun, the plays should be publicly available anyway, much like you can see RAS plays after the games start on the site.

To Jala: No, I fail to see the slippery slope.
    edited December 2013
    Goats: So it'd be just fine if a tout comes in here and posts his plays "after kick/tip", with no real time stipulation? It's blatantly free advertising and opens the door for mega past-posting, but hey if you say it's cool.....
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd wager my bankroll that twitter cappers were not the reason for a game day bowl line moving 2 points.
    edited December 2013
    Ed,

I have no problem with him questioning cappers who advise their customers into -EV moves. Thanks to him and a couple of other cappers/criticasters on here I learned a lot. Their 'wrong-rubbing' is actually understandable as it's points which they've been hammering over and over and over. I do agree with you however, that there ar other ways to make their points understood.

When it comes to these cappers, I can vouch for them as guys who are able to pick winners in CFB consistently. During the season their release times were bad. They missed good numbers a couple of times, and then later told you to buy the points. However their record keeping is impeccable and transparent. And I'll have to repeat: They simply know how to pick winners in CFB.
    edited December 2013
    RightAngle wrote: »
    How about you just stop being an asshole and rubbing 99% of the forum the wrong way in the majority of your posts? Then it can be a win-win for everyone.

For the first time in my life I can call myself a "one percenter."
    edited December 2013
    Dr. H wrote: »
    I'd wager my bankroll that twitter cappers were not the reason for a game day bowl line moving 2 points.

Their twitter notification that the bowl games were up on the site went out at 12:12 pm
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2013

Lmao, hilarious H. Thanks for the laugh.
    edited December 2013
    Goats: So it'd be just fine if a tout comes in here and posts his plays "after kick/tip", with no real time stipulation? It's blatantly free advertising and opens the door for mega past-posting, but hey if you say it's cool.....

As with most things in life, it would be dealt with on a case by case basis. It would also ultimately be up to Ed of course. Thanks for the input.
    edited December 2013

I wish you posted more instead of just in response to me.

So you issue a personal attack on me instead of disputing what I'm criticizing (because you can't)

Sounds familiar!
    edited December 2013
    Their twitter notification that the bowl games were up on the site went out at 12:12 pm

12.12 est? Both games had moved significantly before that, no?

It'll be easy to check - if they are indeed moving games that much, we'll see it in future games.

Do these CAPPERS track their clv anywhere, obi? Because that would help us determine how much of an ADVANTAGE, if any, they really have.
    edited December 2013
    I just linked SunBelter's post here on BT to their release which I got a couple of minutes (about an hour actually) before that.

They do not track their CLV,
    Dr H(olmes)
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Awww that's so cute, such a stand up guy
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited December 2013
    instead of disputing what I'm criticizing (because you can't)

The way you handle yourself in general is what I am calling into question. It takes a special person to get banned from this forum.
    edited December 2013
    The way you handle yourself in general is what I am calling into question. It takes a special person to get banned from this forum.

Once again, a personal attack instead of disputing my arguments. Classy stuff from the owner. Feel better now?

If everybody was the same, what would be the fun in that? Where would the learning come from?

I'm not a kneepadder, take it or leave it.
This discussion has been closed.