Betting Talk

fantasy football

acetotenacetoten Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
well, Im in superbowl for first time ever , been playing 4 years now. I owe it to a few of you
on here who helped with a couple decisions, but mainly the person before the season that recommended
footballguysdotcom (hope its ok to post that site on here) . I used their service for i think 30 bucks.
I was able to enter my 3 different scoring systems in the three leagues i was in and they gave a list in order
of who to draft, was piece of cake. The league im in superbowl in I was high scorer of the year which was
a little bonus and gave me a buy in first round of playoffs with 2nd best record on year.
I shared this system with 2 friends of mine and one guy is having his best year in a while, and the other person
played one league and is in the superbowl. Maybe it was a fluke, but it worked this year.

Enough of that, on to this week, looking for advice on QB. I have been riding Romo all year, but I'm considering
picking up a replacement. I can pick up Dalton, Cutler, or Cousins.
scoring for qb in this league is 6 pts for tds, 1 pt per 25 yards passing, 1 pt per 10 yds rushing.
and bonuses are as follows--- 5 points at 300 yds passing, and 10 pts at 400 yds passing
you also get negative 3 pts on interceptions.
I think any of these 3 could do better than romo, what do you guys think?

Stick with the guy that gOt you there are bench his ass? for one of these other 3?

thanx,
ACE

Comments

• acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    The other two leagues i was in , i went out in first round of playoffs in one and injuries killed me all year in the
    other one. Funny thing is ,the league i had all the injuries in was a yahoo league and after draft, my draft was
    rated #1 draft for that league. For what its worth, I had top 3 post draft rankings in all 3 leagues. I will never
    draft on my own again.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I would consider Cutler over Romo, not the other two. Dalton is inconsistent and no way am I starting someone as inexperienced as Cousins in the championship game, even if he is playing the wretched Dallas D.

BOL!
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I'd stick with Romo. Would only consider Cutler out of the others.
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Stick with romo IMO.