Betting Talk

ARMY/NAVY weather

BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
Substantial snow fall before and during game--should affect the total ----any thoughts?

Comments

• rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Saw it's down to 51 1/2 at BM - i played it at 54 1/2 under on Wednesday - both teams like to run the ball weather should add to that game plan
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah that substantial snow fall last week in Philly sure did stop the eagles and Detroit from scoring.......
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Just a little difference between the teams and style of play.
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    fade the steam
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Snow and a wintry mix are likely to impact play during the Army-Navy Classic Saturday afternoon and evening at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. This wintry game will occur just less than a week after heavy snow fell during the Eagles-Lions game. Snow buried the field and had players sliding and shoveling snow with their feet during last Sunday's game. National Weather Bureau
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Look at all the NFL games last Sunday, betting under just because of snow and cold is hazardous to your bankroll.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    NFL getting hard to watch, breathe on a receiver and its a call..if they are not going to let them play use the NCAA 15 yd enforcement..so tired of the offense being bailed out with these 60 yd penalties...
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    I live about 30 mins outside Philly. I do not think the weather will be as bad as some think / thought it may be. It has barely snowed here so far today. Its looking like less than 2 ins of snow overall (if that). Its warmer then it was predicted to be all week. It may switch over to rain even as the game goes on. Im no weatherman, but I dont think the weather will have that great an impact. Then again.....we were supposed to get a dusting to 1 inch last Sunday.....
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    yea its more a factor of wind then snow n shit for me.. turnovers can fuck the unders way up