Betting Talk

Sun Belt Week 15............

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited December 2013 in Sports Betting
S.Alabama -3 -1.03 2.5 Units

Last game of the regular season in the Sun Belt. Been alot of fun again this year, interacting with everyone. I think this is a great spot at home for the Jags. They have shown tremendous improvement this season, and have a chance to finish 6-6, and on a 3 game winning streak, which would be a huge accomplishment for such a young program. They come in off of 2 very good performances, blowouts wins over La-Monroe and Ga State. If you are into the comparing scores thing, these are the same 2 opponents La-Laf has had in the last 2 weeks, and they struggled to beat Ga St, and were beaten at home by Monroe. The Cajuns come in with their only motivation being a chance to win the conference title outright. They have already clinched at least a co-championship, and have already received a bowl bid to the New Orleans Bowl, for the 3rd straight year. They also lost starting QB Broadway to an arm injury last week, and will start a redshirt freshman, with very little experience. I look for a healthy, and motivated Jaguar team to win this one by DD's.

Comments

• barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    GOOD LUCK Bud.. s. bama has impressed last few weeks
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Bump. Line is still 3.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    With you Sunny
    edited December 2013
    Adding:

6 pt tease in FCS

SE LA -2
    Mcneese -1
    edited December 2013
    Thx great season buddy
  • natasnatas Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank u for the S Alabama play...needed that...looking forward to next season with u..
    edited December 2013
    30-0 at halftime, ULL mailed this one in as I kind of expected. Looking forward to bowl season.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    As always, great job, THANKS.
    edited December 2013
    Thx again great insight
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2013
    Belter-- how many bowl slots do you expect the Sun Belt to get? I'm thinking they have 3 auto tie-ins-- but with 6 bowl eligible teams, do they get any more?
    edited December 2013
    Belter-- how many bowl slots do you expect the Sun Belt to get? I'm thinking they have 3 auto tie-ins-- but with 6 bowl eligible teams, do they get any more?

This yr they only have 2 tie ins Bet. La-Laf gets the NO Bowl, and ASU gets the GoDaddy. I expect WKU to end up somewhere also. Actually 7 of the 8 teams are bowl eligible. Next yr they are adding at least one more tie in, and hopefully more. My ultimate goal is to see ASU in the Bahamas Bowl, lol.
  • dollardollar Junior Member
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for your plays. Had a nice year and played your stuff a lot. I sit quietly on here and observe certain posts. Yours - I always look at. I played SBama big last night because of you. I wanted to personally say thanks and wish you and yours a Happy Holiday Season. Look forward to seeing your Bowl stuff. Thank you again.
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the kind words dollar, just trying to contribute to a great board Ed runs here.