Betting Talk

BigItaly's CBB Plays

BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
Never big a huge CBB bettor, but am going to try my hand at it this year. I'll likely only have a play or two a day, maybe none. Going to take it slow. Fading may be your best option at first...With that being said, here we go.

Oregon +4

BOL

Comments

• BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    11/11

byu +4.5

ytd 1-0
    edited November 2013
    11/12

West Virginia -3

ytd 2-0
    edited November 2013
    Adding Kentucky +3.5
    edited November 2013
    2-2 so far. Here are a couple I'm playing tonight.

11/12

Wright State +10
    Wright State returns a majority of players from last year's team, and are considered by many to be the Horizon league favorite. The Hoyas lost the core of their team from last year, with Otto Porter being the biggest loss. I don't think this is the type of team that will blow out a lot of opponents. They were sloppy against Oregon, making 1-15 from behind the arc, and struggling with foul trouble all game. I think the Raiders keep this one close.

Saint Louis -19

Not a whole lot to say on this one, aside from the fact that the Billikens have been a very underrated team in the NCAA the past few years. They beat Butler and VCU each twice last year, and played Kansas tough for much of their game as well. This is a smart team that rebounds and defends well. I look for them to make a statement tonight.

BOL
    edited November 2013
    11/18

Arkansas -5.5

YTD 3-3