Betting Talk

Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Rams....Who Ya Got?

WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Sports Betting
Seattle (-13) Total (44)

Not expecting much offense from St. Louis but will Pete Carroll run up the points ? Laying (-13) is tough on the road and after watching San Francisco & Green Bay score in the 40's against terrible teams, why not the Seahawks?

--Wynn

Comments

• cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    I have Seattle left as the 6th teams in my 6 teams teaser at -5. I just don't see STL coming up with much offense against whats is the best D in the league. Seattle does not seem to play as well on the road but I can still see them covering. Always a concern of the late back door TD up 17-20 so always some caution but I would be surprised if STL get more than 13 points against Seattle tops.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited October 2013
    I took under 21.5 in 1st half
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Seattle is intent on winning the division and with the Niners on a roll, will not look past this game. Seattle big, IMHO.
  • nucoffenucoffe Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    I expect Lynch to have a field day here and the defense to just gobble up stats in this game against a QB starting his FIRST game in the NFL. Rams has given up 24 to ARZ, 35 to SF, 20 to Jax. Even with Seahawks semi poor scoring on the road, I look to the game against the cards they scored 34-22. If you tell me the Seahawks defense will not create turnovers and get at least one defensive score in this game I will be shocked! Seahawks BIG for me! and TT over 27.5 BIG
  • Wurzz03Wurzz03 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    nucoffe wrote: »
    against a QB starting his FIRST game in the NFL.
    Not sure if you have different info than I do, but Clemens has started many NFL games...
    edited October 2013
    I believe I read that somewhere on Espn
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Wurzz03 wrote: »
    Not sure if you have different info than I do, but Clemens has started many NFL games...

It's his 13th career start.
  • DieselDiesel Member
    edited October 2013
    Wurzz03 wrote: »

This.
    edited October 2013
    My apologies I mistook the meaning on espn.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Diesel wrote: »
    This.

Regardless, it's Kellen Clemens
    edited October 2013
    Dunno about you folks but I laid -21 on a alternate line bet for +500 on sea hawks small of course :)
  • kgunderwoodkgunderwood Junior Member
    edited October 2013
    I am taking Over 43.5 but i like Hawks -13 as well.

O 43.5 1 unit is what i am going to stick with
  • babaorileybabaoriley Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Russell Wilson UNDER 220.5 yards passing (-110 BM)
    Marshawn Lynch OVER 94.5 yards rushing (-112 BM)

I like the Seahawks and got them at -10 last Sunday but wouldn't play them at -13. I lean Under 43.5 also.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    What would you make the line if Bradford was starting? Thx
  • DeanoDeano Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    The world seems to be on Seattle...no matter the number at this point...makes you wonder.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    In a normal world rams and the under...the way things are in the NFL its Seattle and the over.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    How much or does it even factor in at all that the Cards are playing a few blocks away? Less stl fans? Quick game so they can all get to watching final inning of baseball game if its close? Maybe no relavance at all...
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    What would you make the line if Bradford was starting? Thx

Seatlle -17 :laugh:
  • edited October 2013
    under. all the under 44 and 44.5 got eaten up by big money in vegas. says alot when vegas isnt pumping up the mnf number. especially after the weekend they had.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    cabster13 wrote: »
    I have Seattle left as the 6th teams in my 6 teams teaser at -5. I just don't see STL coming up with much offense against whats is the best D in the league. Seattle does not seem to play as well on the road but I can still see them covering. Always a concern of the late back door TD up 17-20 so always some caution but I would be surprised if STL get more than 13 points against Seattle tops.

Got really lucky to have the Seahawks win by 5 given their poor performance. Great goal line stand but frankly St. Louis outplayed them badly in the second half. NFL is so difficult to call and Seattle is a much different team on the road.