Brandon Lang.

BornWinnerBornWinner Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
60 Dimes- Chiefs /Eagles - Over 51.5

Anyone know how he's been doin

Comments

• BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    He has been a mixed bag lately but is still considered a clown and from another site they fade him a great deal.
    I happen to like Kansas City TT over 23 1/2 but since you posted Lang for over the total will now pass...
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    The Lang fade...he is not consistently puting plays out, that's why I stopped the Lang gravy train
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    a joke. cmon u r a joke if u ask. lol
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    First I don't get the 51.5 why would a so called tout regardless if your fading or following or whatever with his Rep put out the worst number possible and tell you to bet it Over. You would think he would have used 49 Was there ever a 51.5 maybe for a couple minutes at one place like bodog he puts out over 51.5. when 50 was easily obtainable almost up to game time. JMO put I can't believe people would be intrested in knowing what Lang, Fiest, Cokin, and guys like that like even if your fading.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    [/QUOTE]
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    First I don't get the 51.5 why would a so called tout regardless if your fading or following or whatever with his Rep put out the worst number possible and tell you to bet it Over. You would think he would have used 49 Was there ever a 51.5 maybe for a couple minutes at one place like bodog he puts out over 51.5. when 50 was easily obtainable almost up to game time.
    JMO put I can't believe people would be intrested in knowing what Lang, Fiest, Cokin, and guys like that like even if your fading.
    [/QUOTE]

I like to know--- just like I always call a friend who gets the Gold Sheet to find out their top releases--- if any of these people has the same side I do it's cause for acid stomach, night sweats, and worry until the game is final. LOL
  • BornWinnerBornWinner Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    80 Dimes -PACKERS

20 Dime Parlay
    Rams
    Redskins
    Falcons
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Thx for the post...just got it.. Only played bengals

Good luck!