Betting Talk

Helmut / Rick Starks where does he post/sell picks?

lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
i tried contacting him via twitter and did not get a response. I searched google - and found a dead page at sportsmemo.com.

does anyone have any info?

Comments

• RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2013
    He isn't selling plays anymore, but he does post here from time to time.
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited September 2013
    Lets hope he posts this season. Thanks
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    I had a couple of FCS vs FBS picks I was going to post this week but the numbers just moved too much. I'll continue to look at posts on this board and help people when I can.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    helmut wrote: »
    I had a couple of FCS vs FBS picks I was going to post this week but the numbers just moved too much. I'll continue to look at posts on this board and help people when I can.

Helmut, not to gas you up any further but I've been betting sports for about 10 years, the last 3-4 seriously but have never been part of any sports forum until I joined BT last year, so I am unfamiliar with posters backgrounds and who is who but your college bball plays were extremely sharp last year, if your football plays are on the same level would be great if you can post some here. Best of luck this season!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    helmut wrote: »

Helmut, is one of those Sam Houston? I'm catching 44. I couldn't believe the opener, even with the big move I still think there's a little value with the dog.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    kane wrote: »
    Helmut, is one of those Sam Houston? I'm catching 44. I couldn't believe the opener, even with the big move I still think there's a little value with the dog.

I like SHSU and Troy
  • BetToWin33BetToWin33 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    At what #s?