Betting Talk

Baseball Month of April Plays

Comments

• Clark GriswoldClark Griswold Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    This may go down as one of the worst calls ever. Tampa's rally cut short in the 9th with this beauty. You be the judge.

http://youtu.be/g9Nl3kHRMpU
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Ump said later he just flat out blew the call.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    OT...CLE is a home dog. you gonna be on them?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Tuesday 4/9

#902 San Diego +121

#906 Miami +153

#918 Cleveland +116

I was going to wait for a little better price but I can see losing a few cents so I'll play them now.
    edited April 2013
    April Home Dog record as per my records including the Sunday +140 Houston win is 4-4 +1.46 Should have just stuck with that for the first few weeks of April. Remember I only bet Home dogs up to +150. When you start getting into the +170 range your usually looking at #1's vs the bottom of the rotation. This is my own variation.

Back later with an updated record
  • brickhandsbrickhands Member
    edited April 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    It will take a lot more then a slight down cycle. I'm in for the Long haul. You had to see last years April this is a joke to last years April and I got lucky it took a while but I got out of it. Just don't want to go through that again. Us Michigan guys (Family on both sides in Michigan) Don't ask about my family from New York to Michigan since the early 70's I was the last to leave. I was in Michigan last June to see my Father,Brother and my Baby Sister.

There are a lot of Michiganders on this forum. I'm from E. Lansing. Transferred out of MSU and never returned.
    edited April 2013
    Great sports town but 8 months of winter. When my Mother was alive I was there every Easter and it would Snow every Easter just flurries but usually all day long. Now I'm from Vegas so I don't own anything heavier then a leather and my Father use to wake me up 8am Mich time which my body said 5am and tell me lets go to the Party store and get our numbers. Michigan is like New York a good place to be from.
  • brickhandsbrickhands Member
    edited April 2013
    It is a great place to be from... I transferred out of MSU and never returned. I've lived in Vegas for the last 14 years. I miss the culture and community of the E. Lansing though.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited April 2013
    brickhands wrote: »
    It is a great place to be from... I transferred out of MSU and never returned. I've lived in Vegas for the last 14 years. I miss the culture and community of the E. Lansing though.

I've made road trips to about half of the Big Ten schools, and Michigan State was far and away my favorite trip. I really liked the campus (it reminds me a lot of Penn St), the bars were a lot of fun, and all of the people that we met were very nice.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    TommyL wrote: »
    I've made road trips to about half of the Big Ten schools, and Michigan State was far and away my favorite trip. I really liked the campus (it reminds me a lot of Penn St), the bars were a lot of fun, and all of the people that we met were very nice.

I've been to all the Big 10 schools at least a couple of times each, and Penn St, was always our favorite football trip, just because of how friendly, and knowledgeable the fans were
    edited April 2013
    Adding One

#923 Oakland +135
    edited April 2013
    Wednesday 4/10

#960 MIAMI +152
    edited April 2013
    Well, Last night I though I wanted to change something to break this run I've been having so I said hello to my wife and was thinking how was that ever going to change my luck even for a day but I sucked it up and said Hello and even threw in a hug.

Well I go 2-2 which I'll take at this point and the +0.56 for that but I decided it was time for my first $20 throw a away Dog/Run line parlay. So I played

Pittsburgh, Oakland, Houston and San Fran -1.5 Runs coming back $712 for a $20 bill (35.6/1 Shot) and now my once a week throw a way is a free roll.

So my advice when running bad do something nice for the lady in your life even if you have to say Good Morning with a kiss.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Well, Last night I though I wanted to change something to break this run I've been having so I said hello to my wife and was thinking how was that ever going to change my luck even for a day but I sucked it up and said Hello and even threw in a hug.

Well I go 2-2 which I'll take at this point and the +0.56 for that but I decided it was time for my first $20 throw a away Dog/Run line parlay. So I played

Pittsburgh, Oakland, Houston and San Fran -1.5 Runs coming back $712 for a $20 bill (35.6/1 Shot) and now my once a week throw a way is a free roll.

So my advice when running bad do something nice for the lady in your life even if you have to say Good Morning with a kiss.

LOL reminds me of something poker players would do when running bad to turn things around, only I cannot say as it would most likely get taken the wrong way but lets just say it has to do with lap dances...it was classic!
    edited April 2013
    TheReb wrote: »
    LOL reminds me of something poker players would do when running bad to turn things around, only I cannot say as it would most likely get taken the wrong way but lets just say it has to do with lap dances...it was classic!

I know exactly what you mean. Haven't thought of that since the old AC days.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited April 2013

Well I go 2-2 which I'll take at this point and the +0.56 for that but I decided it was time for my first $20 throw a away Dog/Run line parlay. So I

OT, how did U hit that with buccos winning 6-5 last night. Luv the stories they are priceless. Have over in Burgh game this afternoon 2-0 bottom 1st I'm watching now afternoon baseball must see TV.
    edited April 2013
    You know i went out for a little dinner with the wife came home took a peak and the Giants were losing 5-2 and you could see Oakland was going to have trouble.I didn't find out till this morning that the Giants won and then a friend told me about the Pirates 9th inning. He's knows I like the Buccos. I knew Oakland came back to win from down 5-4. It's nice when it comes together. Best of luck this afternoon and tonight of course I love "The must see TV"
    edited April 2013
    Wednesday 4/10

San Diego +110

I'm at the Airport and forgot to add S.D to the site before I left the house after I bet them if the price has change at 5 dimes as of this post please let me know and i'll change it that was the price when I bet it.
    edited April 2013
    Thursday 4/11

Yesterday 0-2 < 2.0>

#904 San Diego +153

#911 Oakland +122
    edited April 2013
    I used the Overnight line by 5 dimes the please Grade above two plays at the lines below.

Thursday 4/10

#904 San Diego +150

#911 Oakland +120
    edited April 2013
    Adding (With my eyes closed)

#902 Cubbies +134

Almost forgot the Cubbies.
    edited April 2013
    Adding

#910 Boston -122
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    i was thinking about the cubs as well today but didnt like a few things at the end.

luck
    edited April 2013
    jets96 wrote: »
    i was thinking about the cubs as well today but didnt like a few things at the end.

luck

Are you putting the Wammy on me? It's a long game. What was the things you didn't like that the Cubs Suck.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    now would i do that? just didnt like feldman and still dont...only thing am taking is w.s tonight got to post it.
    edited April 2013
    Personally why would I care you almost bet them and you don't like Feldman unless we were discussing the game or I asked for your opinion or the game hasn't started yet.
    edited April 2013
    Yesterday before the game I discussed the Giant game with Circlejerk saying there's was something I didn't like and he already had bet them. But the game didn't start yet and even when he was winning 10-0 I never said anything until the game was over. so do me a favor when my games are on and playing I'm not interested in discussing them until there done.
    edited April 2013
    Friday 4/12

#958 Miami +109
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited April 2013
    Both of us on Padres
    YES
    edited April 2013
    Adding

#978 Seattle +132
    #902 CUBBIES +145

Okie, Nice riding with you, sorry it couldn't have been a more enjoyable ride. Good Luck.