Betting Talk

wisky/ole miss

BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Sports Betting
The way many of these games hace gone, combined with Wisconsin's style of play, I see this game as around a 62-55, which would go way under. I think the 128.5 is high. Any thoughts?

Comments

• organic313organic313 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Wisky is the play. I am on the under (smaller play) as well. GL
  • WumsWums Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Under 1st half
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Just know that Ole Miss plays very little defense.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Just know that Ole Miss plays very little defense.

IMHO--Ole Miss plays just the type of defense (or lack thereof) that will allow Wis's patterned offense to flourish. Ergo--I'm on the over 128
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm on Wisc, huge coaching edge for the Badgers. Bo v Kennedy has to be worth a couple points.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm on Wisky also but I had a hard time pressing sumitt at -6 when I could have played it at -5 as for the Total I believe free throw shooting will determent that No pearls of wisdom there but they both suck at the line so I do believe your right about the total appearing high.
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited March 2013
    Wisky acts like they've never seen a zone
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Wisky overs equivelant to paint drying but i follow those who say to take the over no matter how effing painful it is
    edited March 2013
    lakers22 wrote: »
    Wisky overs equivelant to paint drying but i follow those who say to take the over no matter how effing painful it is

Now that's the post of the day, Classic and you brought a smile to my face and nothing can wipe it off except for a losing day.. To Funny and then I look at your Avatar and just fell off the chair. I can see that person saying that
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited March 2013
    In Bo we trust, adjustments coming.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Agree Pali, can't imagine he's pleased with all the t.o.'s
    edited March 2013
    If they don't get there shit together soon Bo will be playing his $10 Blackjack sooner then he thinks. Terrible shot selection they look very tentative with the ball
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited March 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    If they don't get there shit together soon Bo will be playing his $10 Blackjack sooner then he thinks. Terrible shot selection they look very tentative with the ball

Wiscy players have a history of tightening up when they miss a 3. It's like they don't want to take 2 in a row if they missed the previous one. I love Wiscy(as much as a Wolverine can), but that is the one thing that bugs me about them. Few examples today too. Jackson misses a 3, they get the rebound, kick it back to him, he is wide open. There is no one within 6-8 feet of him and he passes it up. They wound up with a worse shot later on. No matter what pace you like to play at, you can't pass up wide open looks. I don't know if it is a Bo thing or they are just mentally weak offensively, but when you get a wide open look, shoot the fucking ball. It's not going to get any better.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    If any movie or production companies ever need rim-clanking (missed shot) sound effects, they have all they need from this Wisconsin team today!
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Great, now I get to watch that douche Marshall Henderson again.
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Better than mike brusewitz or whatever his name is. I can't stand that little POS
    edited March 2013
    That's what I get when I like a game and it's -5 and then bet it two days later at -6 just knew they were going to pull my pants down. Rookie move. Wish it stood at -6.5 because at that price I was passing.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    While I'm terribly disappointed with the Badger performance today, realistically it was a microcosm of their season. They could beat anybody (as evidenced by their 2 wins against Indiana and Mich, and also lose to anybody. To me it was both a frustrating and yet somewhat unexpected season. Frustrating, because they played so well at times and then played like they did today, and unexpected, because this team did exceed expectations. Before the season there was talk in Madison, that this would be the first year one of Bo's Wis teams would not finish at least 4th in the Big 10 standings, and might not make the NCAA Tourney under Ryan. What StevieY says about their shot hesitancy is correct too. There are times it looks as if they're afraid to pull the trigger, and other times when they are playing well and passing up those shots, that they get better shots and it just looks like the Ryan discipline and patience philosophy is paying off. All in all, frustratingly inconsistent. I guess that what happens, when you annually try to be a top 10 to 20 team nationally with top 50 to 70 talent. Oh well. BOL to all