Betting Talk

March Madness plays

Comments

• JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited March 2013
    Record through 3/16: 16-6-1, +9.4u unweighted, +10.3u weighted [avg CLV = +.02, 8 games moved positively (6-1-1), 9 games neutral (6-3), 6 games moved negatively (4-2)]

Yes, worm, I know. :(
    edited March 2013
    One of the few plays that you've ever posted under any of your aliases that I'm heavy on the opposite side. Have OSU ML -120. Let's see a 62-61 final.

Nice play, unfortunately. You seem to have a found a home in here. Keep it up, and keep em coming! (just no more opposites, kthx)
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    894 OSU pk at Pinny looks tasty tomorrow.
    edited March 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Nice play, unfortunately. You seem to have a found a home in here. Keep it up, and keep em coming! (just no more opposites, kthx)

You know that we're rarely opposite.

I think I'm like 65% posting in people's threads and like 35% when I post my own thread lol. Keep up the good work, man.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited March 2013
    You know that we're rarely opposite.

I think I'm like 65% posting in people's threads and like 35% when I post my own thread lol. Keep up the good work, man.

I think that means that you should be posting in your own thread now, since you're obviously "due".
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Pali, you looking at anything for tomorrow? I got nothing. I'd like to take UNC, but I'm tired of losing fading the Canes. I wanna come back with Bo + but OSU isn't as good a matchup for them as IU was I think. Someone hit STL big, three pt move (BW?) Tough looking board imo.
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, I've got one. Trying to decide what to do with it at the moment. I'm not crazy about posting overnight so will update tomorrow.
    edited March 2013
    Sun 3/17

887 unc +3

Good luck
  • organic313organic313 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Let's do this.

Any thoughts on ML +145?

Thank you kindly....
    edited March 2013
    Added to NC +3 position with some 2h NC pk. Let's get it.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited March 2013

unreal shooting from deep in that 1H. can it continue or does the game style change much you think? entertaining to say the least.
    edited March 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    unreal shooting from deep in that 1H. can it continue or does the game style change much you think? entertaining to say the least.

I don't think the game style changes much at all. We can certainly expect more "normal" shooting 2h, but your under looks pretty scary to me. There will still be a lot of good lucks, a pretty fast pace, and this game reeks of a foul fest at the end. Good luck with it, though.
    edited March 2013

Market pissing on this one. Fuck it, gimme some +1 2h as well.
  • brickhandsbrickhands Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't think the game style changes much at all. We can certainly expect more "normal" shooting 2h, but your under looks pretty scary to me. There will still be a lot of good lucks, a pretty fast pace, and this game reeks of a foul fest at the end. Good luck with it, though.

I took the over for most of those reasons
    edited March 2013
    the factor of foul fest and potential OT makes the 2H tougher/scarier but I just think it slows down and Miami utilizes their size more often as they didn't at all in the 1H. Maybe it was 'normal' shooting, it just seemed like every 3 that each team threw up went down.
    edited March 2013
    Tough to do that with NC's small lineup. I meant that the shooting could regress to "normal" (the phrase "more normal" was probably confusing), not that we'd see more of the same. You're right, it was ~50% from the arc in th 1h. But it doesn't necessarily regress just for the sake of regression, and especially when a lot of the looks are pretty clean looks. That's what I meant. Just wanted to clarify.
    edited March 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    the factor of foul fest and potential OT makes the 2H tougher/scarier but I just think it slows down and Miami utilizes their size more often as they didn't at all in the 1H. Maybe it was 'normal' shooting, it just seemed like every 3 that each team threw up went down.

That 3 that Larkin took and missed when up 8 with a minute left was a kick in the nuts of anybody with 2h under, not to mention that it was just absolutely stupid.
    edited March 2013
    That 3 that Larkin took and missed when up 8 with a minute left was a kick in the nuts of anybody with 2h under, not to mention that it was just absolutely stupid.

how about Jones throwing up that transition 3 if that is what you are referring too and missed miserably. heels come back down to get a quick layup. foul fest killer.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited March 2013

Horrible shot, but it was mckinney-jones.
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, that one.
    edited March 2013
    Record through 3/17: 16-7-1, +8.3u unweighted, +9.2u weighted [avg CLV = +.04, 9 games moved positively (6-2-1), 9 games neutral (6-3), 6 games moved negatively (4-2)]
    edited March 2013
    Thursday, 3/21
    713 Bucknell +3'
    723 Southern +22'

Hope one more line bounces back a bit for tonight, good luck
    edited March 2013
    727 Harvard +10' (double play)

Good luck
    edited March 2013
    Like 719 Akron +7.5 and agree with Harvard. GL!
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    played vs Rivard a lot in high school

he'll cover the 10.5 for u guys!!
  • blueblue Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    FYI - Akron has 3 players that may not play tonight per cbs report during the Michigan game. 2 were in the hospital until 7am with the flu and the other hurt his back in practice yesterday. They only named one of them - Deji Ibitayo the guy with the back injury who definitely won't play- not a significant player. They did not report on who had the flu and whether or not they would play tonight. Doesn't bode well when heading out to face HAVOC.
    edited March 2013
    played vs Rivard a lot in high school

he'll cover the 10.5 for u guys!!

"The Gunner from Quebec"!

I likey
    edited March 2013
    2h +9 with some u68
    edited March 2013
    well deserved
    edited March 2013
    well deserved

Great win, boss. Tell your homeslice he won us lots of cabbage this evening.

Crank Amaker's power rating up a notch.
    Because we're gentlemen of Harvard.