Betting Talk

Tuesday Night Plays from Okie

originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
edited February 2013 in Sports Betting
Monday:)

Tuesday:

#517 Indiana - 6 I wanted to play this now, even though line has remained constant at all books since opening - Might get tied up until later

BEST

Comments

• originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Six Plays tonight:

#517 Indiana - 5 1/2 now; - 6 posted

#504 Indiana - 8

#510 Bulls - 8 1/2

#521 Memphis - 5

#534 AF - 4

#536 TN + 8 1/2 2nd

BEST
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited February 2013
    I love the smiley face on Monday. Cracking up. Hopefully the peanut gallery does not object to using icons. Lmao

Keep up the good work.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Monday:)

Just to educate those that may be new to okie, the smiley face next to Monday means that he had a good day. He really likes to bring up when he has a good day.

However, you'll notice that he didn't say anything for the several days before that. That's because when is losing, he is completely silent and makes no reference to the prior day(s).

See, the genius behind his strategy is that he only brings attention to his previous records when he's winning. That way, it makes it seem like he's a much better capper than he really is since you notice him more when he's winning than when he's not.

It's really quite clever.
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    O boy here we go again I listen to Okie only on the days he wins you see I have a 7th sense and I know when Okie is going to win and I only listen to him on those days Good luck tonight Okie
    edited February 2013
    Jeffy, the smile was a secret message that I got some last night from Mrs. Okie!!!

I am not a tout or paid for my plays

I have gambled all my life; mainly poker now

Over the years I have made a lot of good friends on this site; met many

Let's just say I'm a full time loser

Maybe then you can stay out of my thread

Notice how nice I am, didn't call you a f
    h
    or talk ugly to you

Have you tried an anger management class???

I think I might have very deep feelings for you; no it was just gas

Have a Great Day Jeffy
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Okie - I am a big fan of yours, so don't take this the wrong way but aren't you part of the tout service of a few guys that used to be on this site. Not mentioning name because I am guessing it breaks the rules. Received an email from them not too long ago somehow stating "you were part of the team". Just curious. GL tonight
    edited February 2013
    BobbyBingo wrote: »
    O boy here we go again I listen to Okie only on the days he wins you see I have a 7th sense and I know when Okie is going to win and I only listen to him on those days Good luck tonight Okie

Still looking out for your son!!!

You brought up an excellent point here

Those that look at my thread, win or lose, continue to look

They decide what to play

I play what I post and I don't think I have ever been up an a--- like Jeffy is and does

I am being nice and I'm not upset because I might get lucky in love again
    edited February 2013
    atreat600 wrote: »
    Okie - I am a big fan of yours, so don't take this the wrong way but aren't you part of the tout service of a few guys that used to be on this site. Not mentioning name because I am guessing it breaks the rules. Received an email from them not too long ago somehow stating "you were part of the team". Just curious. GL tonight

Oh man, this is gold.

Thank you so much for posting that.

In my first post about okie, I stated "these are tout tactics." I had no idea how right I was.
    edited February 2013
    Atreat600 and all others,

First, I have never accepted any monies for any plays from anybody or anywhere

I do share picks, opinions, and have discussions with several paid handicappers; some you know

I barter

Thanks - it sometimes saves me $

I do not nor have not bartered with Ed or Stevie, nor would I even attemp to; I have been a client of both and decide based on many things when to purchase and when not to

I appreciate this board and respect this board

Always open
    edited February 2013
    Original Okie: All Plans Are Inclusive of all Sports $29.95 3 Day Pass

What's your paypal? I'm in.
  • atreat600atreat600 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Again - not an attack was just curious. We've both been at the site for years now
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Hey Okie I hope you didnt take my post the wrong way. You are actually one of the first persons I look for on BT. I appreciate your plays. To me this site is all about helping each other win money cut and dry. Don't know why people invade other people's thread and bash. He did that to me once too when I pickeed Ohio St over Wisky this year in football. Keep up the good work.
    edited February 2013
    Bobby, I took it as a compliment

I try and help people

I love the site

I love the members
    edited February 2013
    Bobby, I took it as a compliment

I try and help people

I love the site

I love the members

jlaw-nod.gif
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    as usual tribe trying to prove how smart or wise he is,having to have the last word and of course always fighting with someone for little or no reason,isn't it time he grew up but that won't happen,okie posts his picks everyday and isn't asking anyone for anything,but your the self appointed savior of this forum,keep it up your becoming irrelevant
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    So now we're analyzing smilies? C'mon isn't this a little underneath us all?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Let's move on. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.