Betting Talk

Cbb 2012-13

Comments

• jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    tommyesq73 wrote: »
    that blows...i was lucky to get it at 57.5

I guess it evened out though, meaningless foul at the end of Duke game makes Fishboom's over a winner!!
  • deadpaintdeadpaint Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    how about 12 points in the final two minutes of the half after 45 in the first 18?....wild stuff....that's for sharing as always
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    YTD 16-11

538 Oklahoma St. UNDER 136
    566 Wichita St. OVER 138.5
    edited January 2013
    one more....

594 Cincinnati OVER 128.5
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    nice work again today helmut. unreal 2H in the marq/cinci game to lead to OT :). damn jays/shocks both hit a brick wall with a few minutes left or that one would've hit as well. thanks bro.
    edited January 2013
    YTD 18-12

744 Alabama A&M OVER 129
  • tommyesq73tommyesq73 Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    TY easy over...also took over 1h
    edited January 2013
    YTD 19-12

762 Seton Hall UNDER 58 (1st Half)
    edited January 2013
    one more....

822 Bucknell UNDER 134
    edited January 2013
    YTD 21-12

554 Tennessee UNDER 56 (1st Half)
    568 Nebraska UNDER 53.5 (1st Half)
    edited January 2013
    YTD 23-12

526 Mississippi UNDER 146

Both these teams play at a fast pace but I’m just not that convinced this will be a really fast pace game. The Wildcats last game against Louisiana St. was not that fast. Got to think this should be a fairly close hard fought game and those usually tend to be on the lower scoring side. The Rebels have played solid defense all year and have been particularly good at home. The road teams have combined to shoot 35% from the field. The Wildcats offense struggled in SEC road games against two of the better teams on defense in Vanderbilt and Alabama.
    edited February 2013
    YTD 23-13

520 Seton Hall UNDER 59 (1st Half)
    edited February 2013
    YTD 23-14

514 Dayton OVER 131
    518 DePaul UNDER 146.5
    566 Tulsa OVER 144.5
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Helmut #514 Under; could you clarify

Thank you,

Okie
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    wow...really odd..i played 514 earlier when he sent this out and it was the over..i checked my pending..says 514 over...now it's the under on the rotation?
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited February 2013
    Nothing I see says 514 under.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Lakers I just check and I have 514 Under now. Not going to think about it, just letting it ride!
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    I think people are concerned that even numbers are typically used with unders. Helmut hasn't adhered to that convention at all in this tread. I'm pretty sure he's on the over.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    bumpo wrote: »
    I think people are concerned that even numbers are typically used with unders. Helmut hasn't adhered to that convention at all in this tread. I'm pretty sure he's on the over.

Agree with more then a few that do it. I'm also guilty if I like an under most times I just use the first number. On another note no movement in any of his total's except 565 which just moved to 145 and 517 had 147 available at the the time of post. There's usually some movement
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Internet Total Ticket # 234777799-1 2/16/13 12:00 PM NCAA /Basketball [#514] Xavier/Dayton Ov 131 -110 385/350 2/16/13
    9:31 AM

my bet this am
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Agree with more then a few that do it. I'm also guilty if I like an under most times I just use the first number. On another note no movement in any of his total's except 565 which just moved to 145 and 517 had 147 available at the the time of post. There's usually some movement

Ya, I guess Helmut doesn't currently have the following he used to even though he's killing it this season. Remember when Helmut was getting Edward type movement and you had to refresh the page at the old forum every couple of seconds or miss the number?
    edited February 2013
    bumpo wrote: »
    Ya, I guess Helmut doesn't currently have the following he used to even though he's killing it this season. Remember when Helmut was getting Edward type movement and you had to refresh the page at the old forum every couple of seconds or miss the number?

When Helmut was posting at the old Fezzik site, his totals would move at least 3 points on average.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Win or lose, always appreciate you Helmut.
    edited February 2013
    unreal that total came all the way back and 0 points in the last 65 tics to stay under.
    edited February 2013
    newcombe wrote: »
    unreal that total came all the way back and 0 points in the last 65 tics to stay under.

I don't know- I would think once Xavier missed, with the score being 70-59, Dayton would just run out the last 35 seconds.
    edited February 2013
    after xavier hit the 3 then they called time out with just over a minute so I expected a foul right off the bat. i wasn't watching as I just saw the ticker online but it just seemed strange no fouls or anything as most of these college kids will foul til the end without knowing what the hell they are doing :)...
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    I hate Saturdays except for Baseball season
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow boys!!! Did u see the end of this game with that steal and he hit the 3!!!

Overtime... We needed it
    edited February 2013
    YTD 25-15

814 Iowa UNDER 133.5

Always gets much tougher as the season goes on, extremely lucky yesterday not to go 0-3 as every total I posted came down to the last few possessions. I will once again press my luck and hope for the best. The Gophers have really slowed their game down the last seven conference games where they are averaging just over 55 possessions per game. The Gopher offense has been nothing like it was at the beginning of the season. They have scored 58, 53, 50, 62, 84, 44 and 48 the last seven games. The last five games in this series have all be low scoring games with final pts of 121, 122, 126, 107, 128 all well under the posted totals. Even though Iowa is one of the faster pace teams in the big ten I think this is just going to be another typical Gopher big ten game that will be close and hard fought probably coming down to the final possession.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    I played this over 33 at the open last night. I know from reading your posts that I don't put quite as much stock into recent form as you do. Not good or bad, just different. Good luck.