Betting Talk

I need an RAS 2 unit

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
been hovering around the even mark since the RAS service has ended. getting a little fed up with breaking even, gonna fire big on saturday, someone please give me a big play. An RAS 2 unit would be really nice right now! If you like a play alot please post one in this thread. thanks

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Money management is just as important (and perhaps even more important) than the ability to pick winners. If you're "fed up with breaking even", and want to "fire big", then you're obviously not planning on practicing sound money management, and it's only going to hurt you in the long run.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Tommy. Im with ya pads. I guess i worded my statement poorly. I didnt mean im going to take one game for huge. I am just going to up my unit size alot. I lowered my bets substantially after the RAS service ended and the amount I am betting now is never going to get me to my payout figure with my local. Either I lower my payout figure or up my unit size. I feel like making one more run to end the cbb season before baseball starts. Hope I can get some winners from the board. agree - money managment is a massive part of it
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited February 2013
    Wait for Creighton or Duke to play again... Fade them - both very overrated teams. On the other hand USC was over valued earlier in the season but seems to now be playing to the expectations that most had for them earlier in the season and are not getting respect from line makers yet.

Lastly, Golfer sometimes an EVEN run is a very good run. There is a reason RAS stops when he does, very erratic hoops past month. Good Luck Buddy !
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Either you've noticed someone you feel will win in the long run to follow or you haven't. Randomly asking for a play someone/anyone loves because you feel like making a big play is not very sound. Of course, randomly upping your unit size isn't wise either, it should be a function of bankroll and expected win rate.

NOTE: Just felt the need to mention all that. As long as you're aware of those issues, it's your money, good luck.
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited February 2013
    540 colorado +2'
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    been hovering around the even mark since the RAS service has ended. getting a little fed up with breaking even, gonna fire big on saturday, someone please give me a big play. An RAS 2 unit would be really nice right now! If you like a play alot please post one in this thread. thanks

I mean if u are that desperate for a play, I'm sure there are many touts that have some nice juicy 2 unit plays this weekend!!
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    540 colorado +2'

"I'm giving ya pearls, Charlie"
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Wait for the NCAA's. This is tough time of year, what with many teams playing out the string, waiting for the conference tourny. If you crave action-- pick 5 or 6 teams each day and throw a $20 bill on the parlay.
    edited February 2013
    jammer wrote: »
    I mean if u are that desperate for a play, I'm sure there are many touts that have some nice juicy 2 unit plays this weekend!!

Only service I play is RAS. I will take tommyL from time to time and fishboom. StevieY in baseball. But for the most part I do it on my own when RAS is not active. But I know this board is good, love a good weekend
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    540 colorado +2'

Like this play a lot, just snagged 3 at one of my outs. Also you might want to look at (558) St. Mary's +1
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    lwinning at this time of year is very difficult,lines tight as can be, have patience golfer,virtually impossible to gamble day in and day out and win
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited February 2013
    550 UC Davis -2 is my best currently widely available side tonight.

I'd say it is about half as strong as the type of plays we were releasing on the service during the first 10 weeks.

Good luck.
    edited February 2013
    I just got an actual ras number, wowzers!
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    RightAngle wrote: »
    550 UC Davis -2 is my best currently widely available side tonight.

I'd say it is about half as strong as the type of plays we were releasing on the service during the first 10 weeks.

Good luck.

1/2 as strong from you is better than 20 times as strong from me. Thanks!
    edited February 2013
    Thanks Ed
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    golfer do me a favor --- start this thread everyday please.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited February 2013
    Easy nuts! Cash it!
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    Easy nuts! Cash it!

excellent :-)
    edited February 2013
    Great pick! Thank you. The game sure flowed like an RAS 2 unit.
  • mltn1010mltn1010 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Thank you Ed from all of us!
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Thanks to RAS for UC Davis, and to everyone that recommended Colorado +2!

And to Coops, I say, "Hoo ahhhh"!
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    And I get to read this the morning after a personal 1-3 night. Typical.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    i guess i'll be the sucker to do it...

Ed, you got any more of these "half as good" plays for today? just curious! appreciate the davis play of course!
    edited February 2013
    Let's try 572 East Carolina +4
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    jimmny crickets i keep missing these..!!!!???!!!!
    edited February 2013
    lakers22 wrote: »
    jimmny crickets i keep missing these..!!!!???!!!!

Subscribe to the thread lakeshow
    edited February 2013
    It is hard to win.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    well a push is a push but wow that sure felt like a winner for about 95% of the game... thanks again RAS!
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    I missed both plays.. Just curious, was there typical RAS line movement on the plays?
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    I missed both plays.. Just curious, was there typical RAS line movement on the plays?

no i am sure most got the 4 but these aren't official RAS plays like the others he gives out to his subs. less people are prob aware of these freebies but we sure appreciate the love.