Betting Talk

Ole Miss minus 3 1/2 Rebels want to be in Bham

HoumtigerHoumtiger Junior Member
edited January 2013 in Sports Betting
Pitt does not (per various player twitter comments). Get down BIG!
Rebels sold over 25,000 tickets. They are Hungry. Billboards throuhout MS say " 4 More Quarters"

Comments

• HoumtigerHoumtiger Junior Member
    edited December 2012
    I live in Bham and follow SEC football on a daily basis. This is my College Bowl Game Of the Year. Desire could not be higher than what Ole Miss has. The Rebels will give what you never know concerning meaningless bowl games and that is great effort. This is a dream season for them and their first year coach is hungry for win. THIRD STRAIGHT TRIP TO BHAM FOR PITT!
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Just an FYI, ole miss is the number 1 or 2 most picked team in the BT pool. Last year that did not end so well.
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I jumped all over Ole Miss at -3, -1.15 early, fwiw. Brother Hugh Freeze will have the Rebs sky high.
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    For what it's worth, Pitt wasn't thrilled with going to the same bowl again. However the coach seems to be a good motivator & finished up the year well.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    SEC West vs Big East. Nuff said.
  • travisbickletravisbickle Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Houmtiger wrote: »
    I live in Bham and follow SEC football on a daily basis. This is my College Bowl Game Of the Year. Desire could not be higher than what Ole Miss has. The Rebels will give what you never know concerning meaningless bowl games and that is great effort. This is a dream season for them and their first year coach is hungry for win. THIRD STRAIGHT TRIP TO BHAM FOR PITT!

Looks like you were on to something there....
  • HoumtigerHoumtiger Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    My first post in many years (started this thread with 1st 2 posts) but with 40 years following SEC football, the Rebels wanted this so bad. You watch the game? Did you see any other minor bowl team as hungry as Ole Miss? NOPE! Check the stands ALL OM and a Compass Bowl attendance record. Easy $$. Hope you cashed!
  • burgerburger Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Very nice information and insight.

Wish there were more posts like this....wish I would have seen this one before the game started :(

Nice job.
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Me too.