Betting Talk

Bovada Payouts

wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Sports Betting
Anyone else having trouble with Bovada payouts lately? Its been extremely slow.

Comments

• Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    That's not good. Mostly I put money in
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    They always seems to have trouble with processes at least that's what they say. did they take the money out of your account or left it there in hopes you'll play it.
  • ohyepohyep Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    I got a payout in April and October both check by courier, the one in April took forever, maybe 4 weeks after requested. Next one took 2 weeks.
  • wborder900wborder900 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    They did take the money out which I appreciate;.... but now its just in thin air. I originally requested in late October....Got a check that bounced, had to jump through a thousand hoops to prove that it bounced...they put the money back in my account and now its been 3-4 weeks since my last request, which is still pending...no Fed Ex tracking sent.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    There's better places they're always having issues. but you'll get paid until you don't. I guess you can say that about anyone of them. get your money out there and don't look back.
  • crazyivan24crazyivan24 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Requested payout on Jan 2nd and paid this morning Jan 4 for $2500 via Moneybookers. I'm a Canadian client.
  • MastermindMastermind Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    My last one request in early Dec. came about 2.5 weeks after request from Far East country. So far so good w/clearance. They were (or possibly are still) having trouble w/Canadian processor lately.