Betting Talk

Colin Cowherd

rokkett21rokkett21 Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Sports Betting
He is doing Mike and Mike this week and just said Seattle is his best pick this week!

Comments

• BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited January 2013
    that might be jaded. He is from Seattle.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Everyone is hyping Seattle. I haven't heard one analyst pick the Skins. Funny thing is it's the Skins that technically are the hotter team in football with 7 striaght wins. I am not saying that they cover this game but it seems funny that they are a home dog, have won 7 in a row, and have a power running game that can control the clock.
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    I believe the best pick this week is Houston.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited January 2013
    As a skins fan, I like this matchup. The skins have struggled defending the pass all year, but have done a nice job stopping the run. Seattle is only 3-5 away from home, and it should be a tough atmosphere on Sunday for a rookie QB that is going to have to make some plays.
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    agreed
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Should be a PK at the absolute max.....value definitely with the Skins....being a Seattle guy and huge home Hawks fan, this game scares me a LOT more than a match-up the fraud that is the Falcons
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    as of right now am on the skins
  • CashItCashIt Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    jimmymo wrote: »
    Should be a PK at the absolute max.....value definitely with the Skins....being a Seattle guy and huge home Hawks fan, this game scares me a LOT more than a match-up the fraud that is the Falcons

Yeah, with Morris getting an extra 2 or 3 even when there's nothing there, that could poke holes into Seattle's back 7 after haftime. Don't think the Falcons are a fraud this time around. Probably should have been #2 not #1 seed, but I've got them going this year. Also, I usually like dogs, but I've got the Pack winning by 17-20. Don't see that number dropping below the critical 7