Betting Talk

Self imposed daily ban #2, fade away

homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Sports Betting
fuck this gambling shit. enough of the bad beats in the nfl, now they are freely flowing in bowl season. not only had Bowling Green and Rutgers and to a certain extent the 45 point first half UCLA Ov 79.5 for the game, now watching everything collapse for a Rice team that put up 173 yards in the first half and has 7 points to show for it. Have Rice and Over.

0 - 2 start to the day. nice.

here are the rest of my losing plays for today, looking for the perfect 0 - fer. i know the bitching before results rubs some the wrong way, but if you think Rice has a chance in this game, i will start booking your action the rest of the way.

Rice +2 loss

Rice Ov 61.5 loss

Cuse +4.5

MSU +2

Tex Under 57.5

ASU Ov 53.5

if that doesn't scream 0 - 6, what does?

I will return tomorrow to whine like a little bitch once again. on the right side, i get no luck. on the wrong side, get the loss i deserve. horrible streak of bullshit stacked on top of bullshit.

Comments

• dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I have had an awful bowl season thus far, and an average season at best. Im on Syracuse big. Fade away!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    fuck this gambling shit. enough of the bad beats in the nfl, now they are freely flowing in bowl season. not only had Bowling Green and Rutgers and to a certain extent the 45 point first half UCLA Ov 79.5 for the game, now watching everything collapse for a Rice team that put up 173 yards in the first half and has 7 points to show for it. Have Rice and Over.

0 - 2 start to the day. nice.

here are the rest of my losing plays for today, looking for the perfect 0 - fer. i know the bitching before results rubs some the wrong way, but if you think Rice has a chance in this game, i will start booking your action the rest of the way.

Rice +2 loss

Rice Ov 61.5 loss

Cuse +4.5

MSU +2

Tex Under 57.5

ASU Ov 53.5

if that doesn't scream 0 - 6, what does?

I will return tomorrow to whine like a little bitch once again. on the right side, i get no luck. on the wrong side, get the loss i deserve. horrible streak of bullshit stacked on top of bullshit.

Your to funny but I think your going to sweep the board the sports Gods are going to throw you a bone. Then what are you going to do? I can't stop laughing. Believe me it's not that your losing I would never do that it's way you tell it. You know I've been there and done that.

Your Avatar is that you as a kid
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I have Rice also I'll get you home and take Navy with the +14 also and unless you can get 41 to take under Mich St forget the rest. Tomorrow is another day + you have NBA tonight. It's amazing you can go broke, Hire a lawyer, file bankruptcy and never leave your chair in the office or where ever.
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    there are good and bad years,some time u jsut have to lay off and not bet,its a up and down thing,I am also having a bad month like almost everyone else,so i accept my loses and wait