Betting Talk

NOTE to all keeping Bowl records...

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited December 2012 in Sports Betting
If you want to separate out your bowl record, that's fine, but you still need to be posting your complete YTD CFB record that includes both regular season and bowls.

Thank you.

Comments

• BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I keep seperate records-- since the bowls are totally different than the regular season. Was planning on adding everything up at end of bowls. Is that acceptable?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2012
    I keep seperate records-- since the bowls are totally different than the regular season. Was planning on adding everything up at end of bowls. Is that acceptable?

Yeah, that's fine.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks. Wow-- I'm amazed-- figured out how to put it at the bottom.
  • spareshooterspareshooter Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Nice record. Good luck with the bowls
  • BullsliveBullslive Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    not sure how to do my record went back and only posted two other college days. let me know and i will follow the rules. thanks.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Bullslive wrote: »
    not sure how to do my record went back and only posted two other college days. let me know and i will follow the rules. thanks.

Same way anyone who posted all season would. You lump them in with your bowl record for your total YTD record (required if you're choosing to keep a record) and then it's up to you if you'd like to also separate out the bowls from the regular season picks.