Betting Talk

Wednesday Hoops.............

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited December 2012 in Sports Betting
779 Murray -1 3 Units

First big bet of the yr in basketball. This may be a trap, sucker bet, or whatever you want to call it, but I do not understand the line movement here. I see nothing that indicates Murray has any key injuries, and to be honest, I loved this at the opening number of -3. These programs are just at 2 completly different levels. Murray one of the elite mid majors in the country, and have won 15 straight road games. Ark St has struggled outside the Sun Belt the last 3 or 4 yrs, with the exception of a couple of upset wins over St Bonnie. I just think the talent difference in the two programs will be to much for ASU to overcome, even at home.

Comments

• TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    SunBelter wrote: »
    779 Murray -1 3 Units

First big bet of the yr in basketball. This may be a trap, sucker bet, or whatever you want to call it, but I do not understand the line movement here. I see nothing that indicates Murray has any key injuries, and to be honest, I loved this at the opening number of -3. These programs are just at 2 completly different levels. Murray one of the elite mid majors in the country, and have won 15 straight road games. Ark St has struggled outside the Sun Belt the last 3 or 4 yrs, with the exception of a couple of upset wins over St Bonnie. I just think the talent difference in the two programs will be to much for ASU to overcome, even at home.

I agree, just slammed it!
  • redrum14redrum14 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    will be watching this game close! line 3 down to 1 and major public action on favorite and kenpow has them winning by 3!
  • BettorThenMeBettorThenMe Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Belter came on here hoping to see you on this play,seems to easy, but sometimes I think the books make it look that way to scare you off of a bet or maybe even bet the other side. Gl, hope we ca$h
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow now at a PK, I'm assuming this was a release by some oracle, but they don't have the Belter :-)...if not maybe some zebra's promised their kids a pony for XMAS...but this is RiDONKulous
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I looked at that game and thought it was too easy , pass . Question , kenpom scores arent including home court, is that correct ? or is it built into the score?
  • BettorThenMeBettorThenMe Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Isiah Cannon should be to much tonite unless Chico Fletcher is suiting up, lol
  • spareshooterspareshooter Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    I sent this as a play myself today. Good Luck to us
    Spare
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Isiah Cannon should be to much tonite unless Chico Fletcher is suiting up, lol

To steal a line from the shittest head coach in NBA history, Rick Pitino, "Chico Fletcher is not walking through that door tonight", lol
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Thank you again sunbelter, your contribution to this forum is greatly appreciated.
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    Whoop whoop!!!
  • Petey PabloPetey Pablo Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    great call, thanks for the play $$$
  • redrum14redrum14 Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    nice hit! played it too just got scared of that line movement!
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited December 2012
    redrum14 wrote: »
    nice hit! played it too just got scared of that line movement!

It was a very tight game throughout. In doubt until the last 45 seconds or so.