Betting Talk

A few NBA Games for Saturday 11/10

Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
#702 4:05PM TORONTO -2.5

#706 4:35PM UNDER 199.5 Dallas/Charlotte

#710 5:05PM UNDER 194 Detroit/Houston

Posting these a little late and although I don't keep a record Toronto is -3 WA now

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Adding #708 5:00PM CHICAGO -8
    edited November 2012
    Last one of the night.

Adding 713 6:05PM PHOENIX +9
    edited November 2012
    I'm betting on sports for over 50 years and losses are part of the game no matter how you lose them you gamble almost everyday so your going to get your share of bad beats and your going to get lucky. People who say they get more bad beats are people that just remember those and easily forget the lucky ones.

I've said this many times the game is all about numbers and I bet the Bulls 4 minutes before tip and I knew I took a bad number was trying to get lucky. Now that was a rookie mistake and that pisses me off. Not the loss the taking of a bad number I had no business taking that game. It was a pass when I got to it. Wish I waited 4 more minutes. Sorry just had to Vent. It's going to be 2-3 or 3-2 pending Phoenix +9 I should be looking t a 3-1 or a 2-2

Thanks for listening and Good luck in the NFL Tomorrow. I like a team that runs the ball for a better avg then the other team and also Defends the run better then the other team per avg and is a Dog and in this case is a Home Dog.

Example: Minn YPR 5.2 (Has come down a little in recent weeks) Defense YPR 4.0 Detroit YPR 4.1 )Rush has been better of late)Defense 4.2

Win, Lose or Draw I'll bet Minn all day long and make this a little extra at +3 -120

Yes Minn hasn't scored more then 21 points the last three games vs @Seattle (Very tough D ) T.Bay (Losing to a decent team at home) and Beating Arizona (Not really a big deal beating them at home.

Detriot score 31 vs Jax at home gimme a break big deal, Bet Seattle at Detroit 28-24 Seattle appears to play a lot better at home for whatever reason but it's good win for Detroit. Go to Chicago and lose to most people giving Chicago only 13 points was impressive I didn't thing so. Chicago seems to score better on the road then at home.

Upset special Miin +3 -120 Or Better Less then 3 Take a ML
  • UMcanes3UMcanes3 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Percy is doubtful for Minn, does this change ur play?
    edited November 2012
    No not at all. Jenkins will need to step it up and Simpson also has an opportunity to catch some and possibly feels what it like to get into the end zone. The Detroit secondary is there weak link on the D There run D is very good but with AP practicing Friday after missing Thursday which means he's a go Sunday. Ponder needs to step it up but as I stated above he has faced some good defense's recently and hasn't looked his best hopefully that changes tomorrow.

Stafford had a party last week and also played well in Detroit's first meeting against Minn at Detroit.
    I like looking at running stats you run better you defend the run better you win the game most of the time. Were not playing against Brady or Rogers here. I also have a little quirk I like when the Home opens as a Favorite and John turns him into a dog. Also I think most injury's there's over reactions to unless of course we're talking Brady, R. Lewis Guys like that you may want to think twice.

Best of luck tomorrow NFL is a very tough game between the Ref's and the rule changes they made it that much tougher the last few years.