Betting Talk

Fantasy Trade

dabombdabomb Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
12 team PPR league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DST.

I have been offered AJ Green and Alfred Morris for my Doug Martin and Brandon Lloyd. Thoughts?

My roster:

QB - Newton and Flacco

RB - McCoy, Martin, Charles

WR - Calvin Johnson, Fitzgerald, Antonio Brown, Lloyd

TE - Pettigrew, Cook, Finley

DST - 49ers, Dolphins

K - Janikowski

Comments

• Wurzz03Wurzz03 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I wouldn't touch your team. Looks solid as is.
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    If you're giving up Martin right now, I'd be doing it for a top tier QB.
  • CLE-MIKECLE-MIKE Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Yeah no trade for me unless it's an upgrade at Qb.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    impressive team. small league I assume. no trade i agree with the last 2 posts unless for top tier qb.
  • NDFan221NDFan221 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Dont trade
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Agree with everyone else. I've been using Morris on both my leagues but am a bit concerned his numbers will decrease the 2H of the year between tougher matchups and Shanahan possibly deciding he wants to give Royster some time. In other words, the downgrade from Martin to Morris might be even bigger than it first appears. Wouldn't make the trade regardless, just thought I'd add some additional reasoning.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Goats wrote: »
    Agree with everyone else. I've been using Morris on both my leagues but am a bit concerned his numbers will decrease the 2H of the year between tougher matchups and Shanahan possibly deciding he wants to give Royster some time. In other words, the downgrade from Martin to Morris might be even bigger than it first appears. Wouldn't make the trade regardless, just thought I'd add some additional reasoning.

I have been trying to unload morris in both of my leagues for these exact reasons.
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    dabomb wrote: »
    12 team PPR league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DST.

I have been offered AJ Green and Alfred Morris for my Doug Martin and Brandon Lloyd. Thoughts?

My roster:

QB - Newton and Flacco

RB - McCoy, Martin, Charles

WR - Calvin Johnson, Fitzgerald, Antonio Brown, Lloyd

TE - Pettigrew, Cook, Finley

DST - 49ers, Dolphins

K - Janikowski

Your receiving corp is weak other than Megatron. AJ Green is the best WR with regards to points this year. However, Martin has been ungodly lately and I would want a hell of a lot more than what is offered here. Pass
  • drurymikedrurymike Member
    edited November 2012
    i agree with not doing the trade...However, how many rbs, wrs, do you start? flex spot? I would offer Charles and lloyd for AJ...
  • FairWarningFairWarning Member
    edited November 2012
    No way I make that trade. Charles as a flex is nice.
  • FairWarningFairWarning Member
    edited November 2012
    A Brown is out with a high ankle sprain. I would look at scooping up E Sanders from Pitt to take his place, probably drop Brown.
  • rock2rock2 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    NO WAY IN HELL WOULD I GET RID OF MARTIN HE IS on fire and i see him staying that way to the end of the season and he is on a perfect team to and will keep using him and TB just hit over 35pts 4 the 3 or 4 game in the row KEEP HIM UNLESS HE TRADES U A HELL OF A LOT BETTER DUDE IMO
    GLLLLLLLLLLL GETER DONE PEACE
  • drurymikedrurymike Member
    edited November 2012
    Charles has a neck injury..who knows how serious it is..Charles has had 3 good weeks out of the 8...AJ is a beast. Plus with hillis coming back who knows what the hell will happen in KC.. Just my opinion.