Betting Talk

Fantasy Decisions

GoatsGoats Head Moderator
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
1. Rank these RB's for this week (no, I don't have them all on one team, although most are on one of my two teams). It just seemed to be a quicker way to ask who to start for two different leagues since there's some overlap.

McFadden, Morris, Martin, McGahee, Jennings

2. Lance Moore or Titus Young?

Non-PPR for both questions.

Comments

• BiggTBiggT Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Goats, do you only like RB's that start with letter M?

McFadden
    Martin
    Morris
    McGahee
    Jennings

Moore
    Young ( ? knee )
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2012
    BiggT wrote: »
    Goats, do you only like RB's that start with letter M?

No, I'll also accept J as other RB's I have in the mix but didn't bother listing in addition to Jennings are Chris Johnson and Steven Jackson. :)

Thanks for the response. Your RB list leaves me with the starters I currently have slated for both teams.
  • max poundermax pounder Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    i see young ranked higher than moore as a start up or sit um, but I think moore will have a big game this week along with colston. I am sticking my neck out there wih Newton this week. BOL
  • tfrontfron Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    Morris
    McGahee
    McFadden
    Jennings
    Martin

as far as receiver, i would go with young
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    RB
    1 Morris
    2 McGahee
    3 McFadden - Martin (Even)
    4 Jennings

WR
    Lance Moore
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Goats - I had a fantasy decision once

Trailer Park Bertha or Heather Locklear

Bertha won; twas a reality!!!

BEST with your league
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I traded Martin in a league last week and I'm sitting Morris in the league that I have him in this week. So, for your sake, I'd put Martin and Morris at the top of the list since they're pretty much guaranteed to each have a big week.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Tommy, why trade Martin? Just curious cause I've been considering trading FOR him. Schedule looks good on the back end and he's the guy in Tampa. Seems like a dependable player. I was even thinking to try and ditch megatron for him.

What do you guys make of the sproles, megatron, murray injury situations. I hope Murray is back soon he also should be very strong on te back end I would think. Any thoughts?? Was thinking of shopping him or jamaal Charles.
  • BIGtimerDCBIGtimerDC Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    And goats I like actually mcgahee this week and martin or McFadden. And look for young to be strong again. Megatron seems off to me this year so they're gonna rely on young. Defenses still have to double Calvin but he's not making the big plays. Young needs to step up.
  • ACE10ACE10 Member
    edited November 2012
    McGahee
    Martin
    McFadden
    Morris
    Jennings

Love Lance Moore this week!
    edited November 2012
    Thanks to all for the responses. Pretty sure I'm using McFadden/Martin/Morris in one league (no McGahee in that one).

In my other league I'm still debating Morris vs. McGahee, leaning Morris (Forte is my #1 and we only start 2 RB's).

Also still debating Moore vs. Young but leaning Moore, especially since there's a chance he'll return punts with Sproles out and I get pts for return yards (small boost I know, but every little bit helps).
    edited November 2012
    Now leaning to Young, sounds like Megatron really might be hurting...

On Saturday, ProFootballWeekly.com's Eric Edholm cited a source in reporting that Johnson is a true gametime decision for Sunday's Week 9 matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. If he does play, he could be limited to third-down situations.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000089467/article/calvin-johnson-reportedly-could-be-limited-for-lions
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    BIGtimerDC wrote: »
    Tommy, why trade Martin? Just curious cause I've been considering trading FOR him. Schedule looks good on the back end and he's the guy in Tampa. Seems like a dependable player. I was even thinking to try and ditch megatron for him.

What do you guys make of the sproles, megatron, murray injury situations. I hope Murray is back soon he also should be very strong on te back end I would think. Any thoughts?? Was thinking of shopping him or jamaal Charles.

I was really hurting at WR and had Matthews, Ridley, and Fred Jackson to go with Martin (and it's a 2RB league with no flex). I traded Martin for Jordy Nelson (who of course promptly got hurt).
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Dont trade Martin.......

Edit. Didnt see you already did it. What a day he had.