Betting Talk

Sun Belt Week 10...........

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
Ark St -4.5 2 Units

ASU full of confidence off their best performance of the year, and also rested and as healthy as they have been all season. The win at ULL puts them right back in the thick of the Sun Belt race. N.Texas layed an egg at Middle Tn Saturday, after a big home win against La-Laf the week before. Mean Green lost their #2 WR and best kick returner to a season ending injury last week, and dont have the horses to keep up with the ASU offense. ASU should be able to exploit a weak N.Texas secondary, and score a bunch.

S.Alabama +3.5 1.5 Units

I keep saying it week after week, but I dont know how many more heartbreaking losses FIU can take before they call it a season. They have so far managed to keep fighting hard every game, but for a team picked as the preseason #1 team in the league, its hard for me to see a 1-8 getting motivated to go play S.Alabma on the road. The Jags are improving week to week, and are still trying to prove themselves worthy of being a FBS program. I think they can win this one outright.

Comments

• TommyTTommyT Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Ark St already moved to -6
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    TommyT wrote: »
    Ark St already moved to -6

Wow, big jump this afternoon.

Adding:

Middle Tn +10 1 Unit

Big rivalry game here, I like the line movement today.
    edited October 2012
    Adding:

ASU -6 1 Unit

I have recieved some info that N.Texas is a pretty banged up football team. I'm going to add another unit to my earlier play, at -6 this time.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited November 2012
    Interesting line movement. Line rocketed to -6 and this morning dropped to 3.5 and now up to 4.

Any idea what happened sunbelter ?
  • BigPermBigPerm Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks SB!!!

I followed MTS and appreciate the winner!
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    thats one way to lose 2h u28.5 haha

good thing I had MTS +6 2h for a bigger bet
    edited November 2012
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Interesting line movement. Line rocketed to -6 and this morning dropped to 3.5 and now up to 4.

Any idea what happened sunbelter ?

No idea. Line has been all over the place this week.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Hey Sunny - good to see ya buddy! Hope life is grand!
    edited November 2012
    horn wrote: »
    Hey Sunny - good to see ya buddy! Hope life is grand!

Lifes great Horn, thanks for asking. Kid #2 is on the way, and due in Feb. Good to see you post a few for this week. I had already played Miss St, may up it a bit now. Hope all is well with you.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Awesome! What a blessing! Looks like it moved back to 7 - could be sucker side of the week but ill pay to see it. Seems like a toss up game to me on the SU winner.
  • emgeeemgee Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Belter, any opinion on La Monroe? -9.5 looks good
    edited November 2012
    Adding:

La Monroe -9.5 1 Unit

Hate laying near DD's in a rivalry game, but feel these are 2 teams going in opposite directions. Monroe the lone unbeaten in Sun Belt play, and are bringing a great effort week in and week out. La-Laf off of 2 straight poor performances in which their run defense has been shreaded. Their front 7 was very good early, but N.Texas and Ark st both had their way with them. If they cant stop the run today, Kolton Browning will have a huge day against a below average secondary.

Ark St Team Total over 31.5 1 Unit

As I posted earlier in the week, like the Red Wolves alot in this spot.
    edited November 2012
    Well fuck! Kolton Browning injured early in the game for Monroe. No chance w/o him, hes the Sun Belt POY so far.
    edited November 2012
    ASU comes through making it a nice day. Big game in Jonesboro next Thursday with a wounded Monroe team coming to town!