Betting Talk

Few NCAAF Plays

hornhorn Super Moderator
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
Greetings comrades - hope everybody is well. Got a couple I played this week, didn't spend a whole lotta time on them, full disclosure, but based upon what I've seen they seem solid.

386 Texas Tech -6.5
388 Mississippi State +6.5

If ya have any questions about them, fire away, I'll be happy to share my opinion. Stay safe if you are in Sandy's way.

Comments

• homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    no questions here, just a sincere 'great to see ya Horn"

good luck brother
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Mama misses you

Truth

So do I
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Great to see you on here buds! (Hate to see you against my Texas play tho ;-)
  • bburritosbburritos Member
    edited October 2012
    CK in the house!
  • creamcream Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Casual passing by Horn, moving lines as you go?!? Thanks for the plays!
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm gonna need your thoughts on Bama/LSU.
  • bburritosbburritos Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm loving this LSU shit. Bout time those luckboxes get what they deserved. Shoulda been like this all last year. They were the most overrated team ever. People are finally realizing they aren't good.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Horn! I lose power for 4 days and in my absence, you return! Great to see ya back, best of luck.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Love the horn sighting. Good luck this week! Look forward to possible bama LSU thoughts...
  • bigwaltonebigwaltone Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Love the miss st play.
    Can i get your input on k state and gt u 47-120
    thanks
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    I'm gonna need your thoughts on Bama/LSU.

Tough game to get involved with, IMO. Game always makes me nervous, even though LSU looks like they've taken a step back this season from the team that got trounced in New Orleans and Bama looks at least stagnant - although I think the offense is a bit more potent and the defense not quite as solid but far more opportunistic. I could talk about the game till I'm blue in the face but I think it comes down to QB play. Mett prob isn't as bad as he's looked thus far but this isn't the spot where I think you can truly anticipate a QB has a "get well game". Both teams are gonna just stack the box, from what I've seen, Bama can make LSU pay more than the inverse. LSU is the only team in the country that can match Bama from a physicality standpoint, but I think the big edge, in terms of the trench warfare, goes to the Bama DL v the LSU OL. OL has looked a bit better for LSU past couple games but the injuries and attrition there are just too tough to overcome against this type of defense. I think the LSU bookends will cause some problems against Bama's tackles and it will be important for AJ to feel pressures and minimize big hits, esp cause he's prob more hobbled than Bama is letting on. Bama clearly the better football team but I have no interest in laying a couple scores in Red Stick at night - just unwise - regardless of the outcome. At 6 I'd be interested in Bama at 10.5 I'd be interested in LSU. Nothing earth shattering there but it's a roundabout way of saying I don't see value at the current number.
    edited November 2012
    bburritos wrote: »
    I'm loving this LSU shit. Bout time those luckboxes get what they deserved. Shoulda been like this all last year. They were the most overrated team ever. People are finally realizing they aren't good.

ha I know you are loving this.. Just wish it happened a season earlier, right? Woulda saved you a bunch of time arguing about it.
    edited November 2012
    Coops wrote: »
    Horn! I lose power for 4 days and in my absence, you return! Great to see ya back, best of luck.

Stay safe, everybody up there is in my prayers. Thanks for the well wishes and GL to you as well!
    edited November 2012
    bigwaltone wrote: »
    Love the miss st play.
    Can i get your input on k state and gt u 47-120
    thanks

Hey Walt - No opinion on K State - they keep crushing these relatively short numbers, though..

To be honest, I have not the slightest clue about what type of football team Maryland has. No idea what their record is, what schemes they are running, etc. I know they are starting a LB at QB but doubt that info gets much value with that being pretty WA info for some time now.

Wish I could help more but I really only watch the SEC now and some prime time stuff.
    edited November 2012
    Good to see a bunch of the old "faces" drop by. Thanks for the well wishes and hope everyone is well!
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    thanks for passing by horn. always good to see your insight. hopefully you can make it back a bit more frequently.