Betting Talk

stevie Y or RAS

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited October 2012 in Sports Betting
which one should i purchase stevie or ras? or both? but if you had to choose one who would you go with? also, does stevie have more volume?

Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    this is in reference to basketball
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    If results were similar, I'd say Stevie because its easier to get his lines. Also wonder how having no totals will affect RAS this year.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Dont think you can go wrong either way. If you want a volume sample look at Stevies thread from last season in baskets. My guess would be similar volume.

Ras may have longer track record and not sure how fast Stevie moves lines in baskets. I have subscribed to stevie for both baskets/football and in football so far it is very manageable.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    thanks for the help
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    buckeyes wrote: »
    Also wonder how having no totals will affect RAS this year.

wait...what?

is that for reals? i'm sure RAS banked enough money over the years killing the CBB market. i was trying to explain RAS to some guy at work. told him about the year, was it 2 years ago, the books waged war on Edward and his team and posted like no Totals for Nov and Dec except for tv games or some shit. one guy did that. amazing.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    If I didn't know any better, I'd swear this was a shill post. Solution? Get RAS and SY together in a three-way call and negotiate a discount for subscriptions to both.....................jfc.
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited October 2012
    Ronbets wrote: »
    If I didn't know any better, I'd swear this was a shill post. Solution? Get RAS and SY together in a three-way call and negotiate a discount for subscriptions to both.....................jfc.

Classic!