edited October 2012 in Sports Betting
Down 4 with under 5 mins and 4th and 1?

Comments

• lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I quit
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited October 2012
    If I played for that coach, I would quit.
  • mlbomlbo Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Cue Goats Barfy face.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    When your that fucking bad you should go for every 4th down. Your gonna lose anyway. Coach is the biggest dumbfuck in the world
  • themartythemarty Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Curtis Johnson, rookie coach, rookie decisions. Hasn't been around the block. Awful football.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    themarty wrote: »
    Curtis Johnson, rookie coach, rookie decisions. Hasn't been around the block. Awful football.

dude you dont getting DI head coaching jobs without coaching experience or playing experience come on.....

unless they were on their own 30 or in with 3 timeouts that is a completely idiotic decision. (no idea what happened in the game)
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    I don't give a shit what experience he has. He's still a complete dumbass. He will never be anything and that's why he coaches the worst fucking team in college football
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    He's a thief he bet the under j/K
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    This game really hurt... Cause we only needed like 10 points in 2nd half.... Wow
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    yeah... oh well, at least the Arizona Over is in the bag pending a nuclear war :)
  • BomberBomber Member
    edited October 2012
    both teams moved the ball all game. both defences stunk. it was a no brainer to go for it on 4th down. if they where on there own 11 4th and one they still had to go for it.. there was enough yardage in that game. for well over 60.. great call edward
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    Hook, please tell me who your avatar is..Oh yeah I agree the coach is a dumbass..
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2012
    beefcake wrote: »
    Hook, please tell me who your avatar is..Oh yeah I agree the coach is a dumbass..

I really don't know...a friend had send that pic to me....she is hot though!!
  • gunner4evergunner4ever Member
    edited October 2012
    buythehook wrote: »
    I really don't know...a friend had send that pic to me....she is hot though!!

Claudia Sampedro :p