Betting Talk

Introducing StevieYSports.com

RightAngleRightAngle Admin
edited September 2012 in Sports Betting
After an outstanding 2+ year run providing BettingTalk with all of his picks for free, StevieY is moving back to a subscription based model for his CFB, NFL, CBB, and NHL picks going forward.

You can get all of the details at www.StevieYSports.com.

StevieY will still be posting all of his MLB plays free here on BettingTalk, and participating in threads just as he has in the past, but he no longer will be posting picks here for the other sports, with the exception of some occassional free plays.

Needless to say, his performance (55.2% adjusted win rate, +130 units, on 2244 results), his professionalism, and character exhibited here have been superb, and we are all very grateful for his contributions. There is little doubt that his picks fall into the rare category of worth paying for.

I'm sure there will be lots of questions and comments. StevieY will be here to answer them all, or you can e-mail him directly via the website.

*NOTE: Stevie will be releasing this week's plays tomorrow (Thursday) via the new site.

Comments

• TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    BOL on your new endeavor Stevie!! The epitomy of hard work paying off, thanks again!
  • BigFishBigFish Member
    edited September 2012
    Stevie: How do you plan to release your plays? A countdown timer, similar to RAS, I assume? Or in some other manner?

Congrats on all your success, thank you for all the winners, and best of luck in the new endeavor!!
  • TotallyTiltTotallyTilt Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for all the plays Stevie and thanks to RAS for having Stevie post his plays on the site for the last few years. I'm in the process of signing up.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    well deserved
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Before I shell out $1800 I'd like to see a larger sample size of plays......I think he's just trying to strike while he's running hot.

This is a joke
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Stevie - Just curious, are you abondoning the NBA capping going forward? Thanks and good luck in the new venture, I'm sure it'll work out great for you.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited September 2012
    BigFish wrote: »
    Stevie: How do you plan to release your plays? A countdown timer, similar to RAS, I assume? Or in some other manner?

Congrats on all your success, thank you for all the winners, and best of luck in the new endeavor!!

It's going to be a countdown timer. To start, I am going to do one timer for sides, one for totals, per sport (outside of any added plays after the initial plays for the day) unless subscribers decide they would rather have a timer for each play.
    edited September 2012
    TommyL wrote: »
    Stevie - Just curious, are you abondoning the NBA capping going forward? Thanks and good luck in the new venture, I'm sure it'll work out great for you.

I haven't decided yet. I mentioned last year that I had planned to do some research but I didn't think they were going to have a season. When they did play, I didn't really care, and I don't think I really missed not playing it(didn't watch a single game). If I decide to look at it and feel comfortable betting it, I will post them on here.
  • TotallyTiltTotallyTilt Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Are you releasing plays for this week anywhere?
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Best of luck to you and thanks again.
    edited September 2012
    Are you releasing plays for this week anywhere?

I will be releasing plays tomorrow on my site.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    BOL my man!
  • buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for all the winners, best of luck going forward!
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks and best of luck, SY. Class act and as sharp as they come.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks and best of luck, SY. Class act and as sharp as they come.

Well said--ditto
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks StevieY for your dedication and hard work posting your plays here. Truly remarkable. Good luck and thanks again.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    You have always been a class act Stevie. Sad to see you go but happy to see you get paid for your work and dedication. Best of Luck!
  • chickenhillchickenhill Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for all the winners, I always looked forward for your plays. Best of luck in the future.....
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for all the baseball winners. You're one of the best I've ever seen in baseball in over 20 years.

Good Luck with your new site and business.
  • themartythemarty Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Good luck with the new venture and thanks for your tireless work on BT.
  • LowkeyLowkey Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Great job here at bettingtalk Stevie Y! Good luck with the new venture, hopefully the winners come as frequently as they did on this board the past years.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    You shall have a very bright future

Thanks

BEST
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    BOL jumping into the pros. The pressure might be a little different. When I hit the pillow after a losing day the wrath is self contained.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Best of luck - A class act all the way!
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to bettingtalk.com
    Best if luck!
  • Papa BingPapa Bing Member
    edited September 2012
    good luck Stevie. the pricing makes it hard for a $50/100 bettor to buy in.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    If you were a 100 bettor you'd be up 13000! Thanks Stevie I look forward to next chapter
  • BomberBomber Member
    edited September 2012
    how can any one doubt this guy.. hes done nothing but win..
  • James702James702 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats! & GL Twitter name?
  • Papa BingPapa Bing Member
    edited September 2012
    there's no doughting. I was just saying the cost is too high for a $50/100 bettor. If you pay $1,500 and win $1,300, it doesn't work.