Betting Talk

GolfProfits: CFB Plays (Season Thread)

GolfProfitsGolfProfits Senior Member
edited September 2012 in Sports Betting
Week #2 Play (Game: Sept. 8th; Released Sept. 4th)

Vanderbilt/Northwestern u54
(Risking 1.1 units to win 1 unit)

Comments

• GolfProfitsGolfProfits Senior Member
    edited September 2012
    Week #2 Play (Game: Sept. 8th, Released Sept. 5th)

Mississippi St -3
    edited September 2012
    Airforce +21 o Michigan
    edited September 2012
    3-0 +3.0 Units on the day
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Nice day - all of them easy. Great call on Miss St - score should have been worse than it was.
    edited September 2012
    horn wrote: »
    Nice day - all of them easy. Great call on Miss St - score should have been worse than it was.

Thanks brother. I couldn't possibly have a lower opinion of Auburn's football team. I've been saying all off-season that they will go 4-8 and Gene Chizik will be fired by November. I really wouldn't be surprised if they actually went 3-9. They have a bad head coach, a bad culture, no player development, and an over-rated D-line.
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited September 2012
    I like Lemonier at DE but don't really like the interior of the DL. The ends tend to run themselves out of the play a good bit though. Not sure if you caught it when Bates got the late hit and Chiz was ripping him; Trooper Taylor sauntered over, pulled him away and lightly pushed Chiz. I sat there, puzzled, wondering what would happen if a Saban assistant did the same thing.. Gene is in over his head at this point, but I hope they don't can him yet, selfishly, as a Bama fan. I think ULM could give them fits on Sat if they don't stay drunk all week - which they def may..

GL this week