Betting Talk

Horn, got any CFB yet?

JB531JB531 Senior Member
edited August 2012 in Sports Betting
Always enjoy your insight on CFB. Any regular total season totals yet?

Comments

• hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Hey JB, nothing yet. I haven't really looked at anything. Busier than most years for me, I'll let you know if I play anything.
  • blumoonblumoon Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Horn do you have the lines for the college football GAMES OF THE WEEK for 2012-2013 season?? I have gotten them from you the past couple of years.. Thanks
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Hornster - word around water cooler is you might lay low this season. totally understand that. don't force it brother. if the passion is there, go for it. but you know how long the season is and what a mental drain it can be. nothing wrong with shutting it down for a week, month or a year.

where the hell is your granddaddy huey? finally get himself banned?
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    Damn time my little brother got a legit career!!!

BEST
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    good luck horn in all your endeavors!
  • HowardBealHowardBeal Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    im unbannable
  • hornhorn Super Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Hello Gentlemen and Huego,

Decided to take the season off. Just don't have the time and the desire right now to put in the type of work that I demand from myself to cap CFB. It doesn't sound like as good of an idea now as it did in mid-July when I was pool side (without my Phil Steele and risque photos of Huey), like I have been most years, but I think it's the best choice for me right now. Just need to focus more on other aspects of life and less on Interactive Tuesdays and yelling at the TV watching a MAC game. I'm looking forward to just being a fan again. I'll still stop in and talk some trash when Bama mauls every opponent but don't anticipate getting involved in any wagering. Thanks for the well wishes, guys. Hope everyone is well and much success this season!
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited August 2012
    Enjoy yourself and relax for the rest of us
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    HowardBeal wrote: »
    im unbannable

Post of the year nomination hereby submitted
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    horn I've always had lots of respect for you. Best of luck in all your future endeavors. As Mike said above enjoy yourself.

Regards
    Eddie
  • SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited August 2012
    You may be the smartest one of us all Horn. Take it easy buddy.