edited July 2012 in Sports Betting
FU SOB's

Comments

• buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Perez needs to die
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Additional thanks to their 6th inning defense (or lack thereof). Could have easily gotten out of the inning without giving up a run, let alone four. Just gross all around.
  • choons81choons81 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    cabster13 wrote: »
    FU SOB's

I second that...
  • beefcakebeefcake Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    I third that..Cocksmokers..
  • themartythemarty Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Noah said it best: "Cleveland, what a dump."
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    isn't there bullpen one of the best in the league? not today obviously but just saying...
    edited July 2012
    newcombe wrote: »
    isn't there bullpen one of the best in the league? not today obviously but just saying...

Think they said the closer had a great record, but someone else who actualy follows baseball would have to answer.
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    It was Perez's 2nd blown save of the year (out of 26). The first was on opening day with a 3-run lead in brutally cold, pitcher friendly circumstances. That cost me my biggest total play of the year. Today cost me a large play as well. The bastard never blows a save when I'm on the other side. Then he has the audacity to call out the fans for not supporting the team. Just shut up, make your millions, and blow saves when I'm on the Tribe.
  • spiderman77spiderman77 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    So yes, their late inning bullpen is amongst the best in the league (middle relief is a train wreck).
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    Sorry guys but had one of those blowout weeks and I got KILLED! Cleveland just topped off a horrible day that just got worse. Played several overs that were fked with SO MANY runners left on third with less than two outs. I had two different games that I needed one more run to cover and had runners on third with NO OUTS and did not score in either. All week my unders got screwed with meaningless runs time after time...so simply need to call it quits for a while. Frankly could give a sht on how the Cleveland bullpen has been all year... today they have a 5-0 lead and the a 2 run lead going into the 9th and I got fked and lost. Put my last $50 in the Red Sox (followed Stevie which is the best capper going) and the first three innings are looking like the rest of the week. Thank goodness for the ASB as I am done for some time to come.
    edited July 2012
    cabster13 wrote: »
    Sorry guys

Nothing to apologize for IMO, most gamblers need to vent from time to time. It won't make you feel better, but I'm having a pretty shitty last few days and have done plenty of venting today myself.

Go Sox!
    edited July 2012
    ...and barring a significant comeback in either of my last two games of the week, I'll be venting some more. :(
  • BigfistBigfist Member
    edited July 2012
    Pestano, who usually pitches in the 8th for Cleveland, has been even better than Perez. He struggled a bit yesterday, but did not give up a run. Joe Smith has become the 7th inning guy and has been very good as well. Until last year, he really had a hard time getting out Lh hitters, but seems very effective against them now.

The rest of the bullpen has not been good, however. But going into yesterday's game, if Cleveland had the lead after six, they had only lost two games, and I know one was opening day. Now they have lost three.
  • CLE-MIKECLE-MIKE Senior Member
    edited July 2012
    First Blown Save since opening day. These things will happen.

Like Goats mentioned, game should have never been close. Sixth inning defense lapses from Cabrera led to 4 runs. Very disappointing loss heading into the break.