Betting Talk

"Hey, Scioscia...........

moneymikemoneymike Senior Member
edited May 2012 in Sports Betting
I know a great proctologist...........................for your poo hole problem!!!!" Albert Winnie the Pujols ends April at .217, 4 RBI and 0 HR.

Comments

• topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    Money well spent trying to catch up with the Rangers....LOL
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    we'll see where albert ends up at the end of the year. tp you love these conversations everytime they are brought up :)... pujols certainly isn't the only reason the angels are off to a bad start - remember all that MLB is an awful long season and yes tp the rangers will have bad days/months too.
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited May 2012
    One of my friends said that the Angels were the team to beat once they got pujols. I told them that their pitching to me was some of the best, but their lineup was garbage. Pujols will hit for average by the end of the year. His avg was .245 at the end of april last year and finished with .299 so no worries there. As for his other stats, they will not be as good. Garbage hitters all around him plain and simple. Pujols was simply stupid to go to Angels. His numbers would have been insane staying with the Cards and going down as the all time best player in history. Now thats gonna be in question. Rangers will win the division with ease. Angels simply have no offense to do anything!
  • HalGoldsteinHalGoldstein Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    the problem with the angels is they have too much coverage on offense, and they nave no bullpen. they need to trade some players. a lot of everyday starters are sitting every 4th day. and that throws their rhythm off. and it also likely makes them unhappy. i know if i was an everyday player i wouldnt want to sit every 4th day. if they move some people in trades (hunter, bourjos, callaspo, izturis). hunter isnt what he used to be and hes not a clutch hitter, trade him now while hes hot, even pick up some of his 18m salary. bourjos is a bum, his stock was high last year, they should have traded him. callaspo or izturis needs to go. they have a very good young player in the minors, alexi amarista, they can bring up to be the second reserve infielder, and he can also play in the outfield. they need morales's and trumbo's bats in the lineup every day. and right now thats not happening because scioscia wants to play everyone. and the angels spend all that money and then have no bullpen. they signed two 39 year olds, hawkins and isringhausen, stupid! i dont know what the GM is thinking.

as far as pujols, they got him for free. they got a big tv contract because they signed him. if no pujols, its likely the angels wouldnt have got that big of a tv deal.

i had a feeling this would happen. and ive been betting against the angels all year :) +130 right now for toronto morrow/haren. the line was +111 a few hours ago. i think +130 is good enough. but im gonna wait a little more and see if i can get +145 or more
  • lentellentel Senior Member
    edited May 2012
    the problem with the angels is they have too much coverage on offense, and they nave no bullpen. they need to trade some players. a lot of everyday starters are sitting every 4th day. and that throws their rhythm off. and it also likely makes them unhappy. i know if i was an everyday player i wouldnt want to sit every 4th day. if they move some people in trades (hunter, bourjos, callaspo, izturis). hunter isnt what he used to be and hes not a clutch hitter, trade him now while hes hot, even pick up some of his 18m salary. bourjos is a bum, his stock was high last year, they should have traded him. callaspo or izturis needs to go. they have a very good young player in the minors, alexi amarista, they can bring up to be the second reserve infielder, and he can also play in the outfield. they need morales's and trumbo's bats in the lineup every day. and right now thats not happening because scioscia wants to play everyone. and the angels spend all that money and then have no bullpen. they signed two 39 year olds, hawkins and isringhausen, stupid! i dont know what the GM is thinking.

as far as pujols, they got him for free. they got a big tv contract because they signed him. if no pujols, its likely the angels wouldnt have got that big of a tv deal.

i had a feeling this would happen. and ive been betting against the angels all year :) +130 right now for toronto morrow/haren. the line was +111 a few hours ago. i think +130 is good enough. but im gonna wait a little more and see if i can get +145 or more

Well put hal . Love the angels but you are dead on correct
  • HalGoldsteinHalGoldstein Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Thanks man! :)