I got more questions than ever.
\

Comments

• dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    MMaybe its because I didn't wager, but part of me is ready to go to bed
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    This is going to be a low ratings Championship.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    This is a great game, I don't understand the problem. Alabama's Defense is amazing to watch. What would a playoff solve? These are the 2 best teams in the country by a mile. I'd lay -14 with either of them against any other team In the country.
  • dirty49dirty49 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Id take 14
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Coops wrote: »
    This is a great game, I don't understand the problem. Alabama's Defense is amazing to watch. What would a playoff solve? These are the 2 best teams in the country by a mile. I'd lay -14 with either of them against any other team In the country.

No LSU's offense is terrible to watch.

Sure Bama has a very good defense but come on the QB play from LSU is on a junior college level.
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Give me 14 against Stanford ALL DAY LONG! BAMA can get their 7 field Goals and Stanford scores 10 an I go to the bank. LSU sucked tonight!
  • sparkyl2sparkyl2 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Give me a break. LSU's offense looked fine against any opponent they played this year besides Bama. Bama's defense is just that good. Bama or LSU vs Ok St or Stanford would have been a laugher. 2000+ days since a non SEC team was national champ and that isn't changing any time soon. Easy to sit here and say in hindsight, oh that game was boring, we need a playoff! Ok st lost to Iowa frickin state. They had no business there. Bama's D would have made them look like a jr high team and Bama's O would have been far more successful versus their powderpuff d.
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    stanford ?? LOL
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    USC right now would not lose by two TD's to them. I appreciate how good Bama is but the USC at the end of the season was a machine. Hopefully they get the shot next year.
    edited January 2012
    I agree with that. USC is the only team in the country that I wouldn't hesitate to lay -9 or more versus LSU or Bama if they played today. USC is going to be a monster next year.
  • okoilmanokoilman Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Coops wrote: »

I' d take Oklahoma State, Oregon, Stanford, USC all plus the points for any amount of money...We get carried away with one game. LSU's offense has not been great all year capitalizing off of a very good defense all year... Hit and miss.
    edited January 2012
    If only OK st had won outright as a 27 pt favorite, we would have seen your dream come true!
  • CraigRASCraigRAS Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Laying 14 against anyone is a stretch obviously, but I do believe the best two teams in the country played tonight.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    its obvious to me the 2 best teams played. Can't forget what LSU did all season with by far the toughest schedule. My beloved husker defenses a few years in the 90's were unreal but nothing compared to what I saw out of bama last night and to me that is saying quite a bit.