edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
Bring Back WVU & CLEM

Comments

• Wurzz03Wurzz03 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    or WIS/ORE... I love defense, but please just get a playoff already
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I think Oregon or Okie St. could beat both of these teams.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I must be in the minority... I love this game. I loved the first one and I love this one. 65-58 games are a joke IMO
  • SconnieSconnie Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    DamageInc wrote: »
    I think Oregon or Okie St. could beat both of these teams.

pretty sure Oregon already got smoked by LSU
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Last time I checked, LSU beat the shit out of Oregon
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Im enjoying this game.

Complaining about a game in which there is this much talent on display is funny to me.
  • SwimfliSwimfli Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Love it so far.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    USC has the goods on both side, the defense and the pro style offense..... as the bad news bears say..... JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    sight for sore eyes this game is IMO... defense still exists in college football... I love it so far just hope that LSU make some type of game out of it - totally outplayed but still only 9 points down!
    edited January 2012
    Upsilonman wrote: »
    Last time I checked, LSU beat the shit out of Oregon
    hardly think LSU beat the shit out of them. Oregon outgained them in total yards, 4 turnovers and shit load of penalties screwed Oregon in that one. Oregon plays them now different ball game, just one more reason for a playoff.
    edited January 2012
    hotbustop wrote: »
    USC has the goods on both side, the defense and the pro style offense..... as the bad news bears say..... JUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

USC definitely has players and talent but their defense is no comparison to what you are watching tonight but offense yes.
  • rolltiderolltide Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    ok st really both of these teams easily 14 pts better or more this is a big boy game
  • Wurzz03Wurzz03 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    i dont like the zero defense games either, but I would just love a playoff.
    edited January 2012
    Oregon does not come close to either team here... let's be real. Then you can say Wisconsin could pound either of these teams... both would not be able to move the ball on bama
    edited January 2012
    playoff would be absolutely fantastic for viewing purposes and to hopefully crown the right champion each year. people would end up bitching about that to though eventually. no perfect way to do things but again the playoff style would be great for viewing!
    edited January 2012
    I am all for a playoff but to think these aren't by far the best two teams in the country is ridiculous
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    They won by almost 2 touchdowns and they were out gained by 50-60 yards in total offense. LSU defense caused those turnovers. You have no case for Oregon.
    edited January 2012
    Upsilonman wrote: »
    They won by almost 2 touchdowns and they were out gained by 50-60 yards in total offense. LSU defense caused those turnovers. You have no case for Oregon.

Nobody beating Bama tonight.