Betting Talk

NFL Playoffs

LUCKY777LUCKY777 Senior Member
edited January 2012 in Sports Betting
Wild Card Saturday

HOUSTON -4

Got the homer in this one laying four points. Had a bet earlier in the week when the line was still at three, never suspected there would be this much line movement or I would have tipped everyone off earlier. I have hit on 18 of my last 22 and 14 of my last 16 and most of those were underdogs that won straight up, I am the bookies worst nightmare come true and I just found out yesterday that I am now cancer free, six long months of chemotherapy finally paid off. Yes, I did all of this while I was on chemo, can you imagine???

I already asked my doctor if I can come back next season for more treatments :laugh:

Comments

• nyjets1464nyjets1464 Banned
    edited January 2012
    what kind of cancer did you have, if you don't mind me asking! god bless you that you stay cancer free forever!
  • coolmilcoolmil Member
    edited January 2012
    congrats!!
  • LUCKY777LUCKY777 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    nyjets1464 wrote: »
    what kind of cancer did you have, if you don't mind me asking! god bless you that you stay cancer free forever!
    Colorectal stage 3, they cut out half of my colon June 2, its a wonder what can be done while sitting at home doing nothing but handicapping, isn't it. Thanks for asking.
  • DamageIncDamageInc Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    That's great to hear, stay healthy.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Congrats on the cancer news!

As for the self-hype, we don't need that. Be thankful for your health and let your record speak for itself.
    edited January 2012
    Goats wrote: »
    Congrats on the cancer news!

As for the self-hype, we don't need that. Be thankful for your health and let your record speak for itself.
    I will shut it down.

By the way, I found out that there is a natural supplement called Turmeric Root, its also known as Curcumin, that inhibits the growth of all types of cancer cells. In fact, I have two professional homeopathic doctors, one of them with Cancer Treatment Centers of America where I was treated, that both approve the use of this supplement as a safeguard against cancer. Get some and take it everyday.
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    I've heard of it. Congrats on the record and more so on your health
  • gahwillahgahwillah Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    All the best and congrats! That is wonderful news indeed!
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    regardless if u won 100 games in a row,,u won the biggest game of all, congrats and health is truly wealth
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    god bless you on the cancer news :-)

keep up the great capping!
  • coachcoach Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Great news,,,,,
  • whohasagood1whohasagood1 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Great news.God bless you and all your families.Have a very good NEW YEARS. P.S. thank you for all your picks that. WON!
    edited January 2012
    adding: SAINTS OVER 59.5
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Fantastic news, buddy. Keep on keepin' on.
  • UpsilonmanUpsilonman Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Congrats on you new bill of health. May you continue with it for years to come!! Live strong!
  • getsdowngetsdown Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    That is the power of prayers! Congrat's on you beating Cancer and then beating the man! Keep up the great work and I will continue to pray for you! God Bless!!!
  • vikingpowervikingpower Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    Awesome! What a way to start the new year Lucky. Have relatives that beat it as well so YES you have something to be very enthused about. Best of luck!
  • cabster13cabster13 Senior Member
    edited January 2012
    LUCKY777 wrote: »
    Wild Card Saturday

HOUSTON -4

Got the homer in this one laying four points. Had a bet earlier in the week when the line was still at three, never suspected there would be this much line movement or I would have tipped everyone off earlier. I have hit on 18 of my last 22 and 14 of my last 16 and most of those were underdogs that won straight up, I am the bookies worst nightmare come true and I just found out yesterday that I am now cancer free, six long months of chemotherapy finally paid off. Yes, I did all of this while I was on chemo, can you imagine???

I already asked my doctor if I can come back next season for more treatments :laugh:

Nice call my friend...easy winner!
  • BostonerBostoner Banned
    edited January 2012
    Glad to hear you're out of the woods. You are by far my favorite person to follow. Picks are unreal. Congrats all around.