Betting Talk

Sorry all you A&M bettors......

elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
edited December 2011 in Sports Betting
Looks like backdoor prevent defense cover to me......

Comments

• elwayisgodelwayisgod Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    This is hilarious......Refs, 10 yds a pop!!!!! Northwestern covers with ease!!!! I can't believe anyone doesn't think any of these games are fixed....
    edited December 2011
    ha ha ha ha ha.... A&M is tanking......
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    glad its funny to you my friend... im sick.
    edited December 2011
    I'm sick too.... I can guarantee there is a 3 and out or a turnover here.... This is unreal!!!!!
    edited December 2011
    wow.... if they run out clock inside the 10 yd line... I'm really going to wonder :) he he he he
    edited December 2011
    You have got to be kidding me... they don't kick this???
    edited December 2011
    wow... I thought the announcer said they weren't going to kick it
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Look at all you guys complaining before the game is over. Maybe NW runs the kickoff back for a td.
    edited December 2011
    is it sad that I am still worried with 25 tics left :)...
  • ContrarianContrarian Banned
    edited December 2011
    elwayisgod wrote: »
    This is hilarious......Refs, 10 yds a pop!!!!! Northwestern covers with ease!!!! I can't believe anyone doesn't think any of these games are fixed....

C'mon these games are not "fixed". It's just teams continuing to try and clock management decisions. Sure there are games being thrown in NCAA sports, but it's not occurring in the car care center bowl.

There's a ginormous difference between "bad beats" and fixed games. The Texas A & M game qualifies on neither front for neither side. These lines are simply tight as fuck and one play can easily decide the ATS winner.
    edited December 2011
    Yeah... I just wonder... Plus I just read some articles on here: http://thefixisin.net

This one on Jordan is VERY interesting: http://thefixisin.net/likemike.html
  • coyleraycoyleray Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    I can tell you one thing,I'm on the bad side in the last three games I played...Tulsa...Iowa...N.W...Happy New Year to me..,
    edited December 2011
    I have been too.....sucks
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    I love this thread. It brings me back to high school. WTF!
  • PettimorePettimore Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully a little cheese with the wine.........It's New Years
    edited December 2011
    Ronbets wrote: »
    I love this thread. It brings me back to high school. WTF!

They were the best 8 years of your life...
    edited December 2011
    i hadn't bellowed a cry in a while :sweatdrop:... looks like a few tears got the cover back on this one for me. lucky as hell and everyone knows the saying...
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    coyleray wrote: »
    They were the best 8 years of your life...

If I want any shit outta you, I'll sqeeze your head.
    edited December 2011
    You learned that one in Ten years of grade school...(oh, I dug one up for next time for you)..If I want any lip off you, I'll pull up my ZIPPER..
  • Chisox6Chisox6 Senior Member
    edited December 2011
    newcombe wrote: »
    is it sad that I am still worried with 25 tics left :)...

I was thinking the same thing....was about to get in the shower to get ready for NYE saying "Man, at least that one went my way at the end." And then all of the sudden I was like I better watch this to the end....they made it intersting too....after Washington, Miss St and Iowa losing on a backdoor Hail Mary would have really been the deal-breaker
    edited December 2011
    Chisox6 wrote: »
    I was thinking the same thing....was about to get in the shower to get ready for NYE saying "Man, at least that one went my way at the end." And then all of the sudden I was like I better watch this to the end....they made it intersting too....after Washington, Miss St and Iowa losing on a backdoor Hail Mary would have really been the deal-breaker

LOL... my thoughts exactly. i have vandy as a highly ranked pick in my 1 big pool too so hopefully they can get it done!
  • lastwaverocklastwaverock Member
    edited December 2011
    Contrarian wrote: »
    C'mon these games are not "fixed". It's just teams continuing to try and clock management decisions. Sure there are games being thrown in NCAA sports, but it's not occurring in the car care center bowl.

There's a ginormous difference between "bad beats" and fixed games. The Texas A & M game qualifies on neither front for neither side. These lines are simply tight as fuck and one play can easily decide the ATS winner.

I can't believe you can still get sucked into threads like this after at least 10 years on forums. I wonder how many there have been...