Betting Talk

D. JAckson inactive today??

dcmoneydcmoney Member
edited November 2011 in Sports Betting
I heard on espn radio he was late for a meeting and will be benched today.

Comments

• StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    That is correct
  • payrollpayroll Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    I think this really changes the chemistry and flow of the offense. Even if he hasn't been that productive, he is the ultimate deep threat. They can now put Patterson on Maclin. To me, 14 is way too many at this point. Also, was going to go double Philly in survival pool. Tempted to move away from that to one Philly; one other. Anyone think this is overreacting?
    edited November 2011
    I wouldnt lay points like that with the Eags right now. But I think they win today. I cant seeing them outright losing the game, with or without F'ing D'sean.
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    They won't bench him for the whole game. Usually they would bench a player for the first offensive series.
  • payrollpayroll Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    jesfla72, he's inactive for the game. How do you figure?
    edited November 2011
    He will be deactivated. His time in Philly is done after this yr. There is no way he is being deactivated for a just this. There is more to this. Rumor around here is that he was late to a meeting earlier this wk, and was seen out late on Fri night and never returned home. Take it FWIW.
  • jesfla72jesfla72 Senior Member
    edited November 2011
    geez if he is deactivated that team has more problems than i thought. Most players are usually benched for a series. Philly is in real trouble then. I guess they're worse off than i thought. Every week you look at them and want to find a reason to bet on them. I guess now we need to look at reasons why to bet against them. Good Luck