edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
[HTML] MLB Postseason Picks (2011)

Wins Losses Pushes Win % Units
Money Lines 6 2 - 75.00% 5.06
Totals 4 1 0 80.00% 2.96

Totals 10 3 0 76.92% 8.02[/HTML]

952 Cards (Carp v Wilson) ML (-119) Pinny
951-952 Cards/Rangers o7.5 (-110) Pinny

Carp wins the pitching battle today. I will take his experience and overall talent over Wilson all day and match the cards sticks right now with the rangers. Red hot cards only know how to win lately by overcoming odds and with the wacky All Star winner rule giving them home field is huge in my opinion. Long ball, small ball - cards can win with both.

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    its only a matter of time before rage hops on this thread and scolds me for taking the cards but it appears we differ in thoughts on this series :)...
  • blueblue Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for the pick newcombe- nice run in the postseason.
  • thecaptain12thecaptain12 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    on the same thing. good luck us
  • BetATLBetATL Super Moderator
    edited October 2011
    GL Newcombe

Rolling with the Cards myself
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited October 2011
    first time ive ever seen a postseason game where the winner only got 26 outs......beltre foul ball sure was obvious
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2011
    D300Rage wrote: »
    first time ive ever seen a postseason game where the winner only got 26 outs......beltre foul ball sure was obvious

Really? There are bad calls all the time.
  • D300RageD300Rage Banned
    edited October 2011
    but when the ball goes clearly off his foot, switches directions, and they never ask the other umps....yeah good call!!
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited October 2011
    D300Rage wrote: »
    but when the ball goes clearly off his foot, switches directions, and they never ask the other umps....yeah good call!!

That would constitute a bad call, made my point, happens all the time.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    if the cards would've taken advantage of some of the runners on base then this game wouldn't have even been so close and i agree stevie - bad calls happen all of the time and without that new wave replay it was damn near impossible to see that ball nick his toe. carp gave up that 2 run bomb and that was pretty much the offense for the rangers tonight. hopefully jaime can do the same tomorrow...