Betting Talk

Fantasy Football help please

scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
Question for the BT family. Is Mat forte and Andre Johnson to much to give up for Vic and Dez Bryant. His other offer was Vic and Dez for Forte and Finley.. Do I sit with Forte and Finley and AJ or shake things up. Both our teams are 2-3. Thoughts please.... Thanks

Comments

• tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    It would help to know your roster, starting requirements, and league scoring rules (is it ppr or not, and how many points for a passing TD?).
  • scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    It is a PPR league. My team is Josh Freeman, Joe Flacco Matt Forte, Deangelo Williams Pierre Garcon, Aaron Hernandez, Andre Johnson, Johnny knox, Devon Hester, Ryan Grant, Devonne bess, Jermichael Finley and Peyton Manning. Dont ask me why I still have Peyton. Defense is Baltimore and Tenn. Kicker is Barones.. 6 points for a td unless its a bomb its more..
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Still on honeymoon my friend?
  • rokkett21rokkett21 Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    would do it because the points Bryant puts up the next 4 weeks will never be made up by A Johnson as good as he is!Dallas offense is pretty much healthy this week headed to NE Bryant should have a Huge game and even though Philly isn't winning Vick still productive fantasy wise!