Betting Talk

A lil info on tonights NFL

scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
edited October 2011 in Sports Betting
Chicago:

* Under is 6-2 in CHI last 8 road games.
* Under is 6-2 in CHI last 8 vs. NFC North.

Detroit:

* Over is 9-2-1 in DET last 12 vs. NFC.
* Over is 9-2 in DET last 11 home games.
* DET are 13-3-2 ATS in their last 18 vs. NFC.

Head to Head:

* Underdog is 10-4 ATS in their last 14 meetings.

12/05/10 CHI 24 - DET 20
09/12/10 DET 14 - CHI 19

Im running through the #'s and Im having a hard time not playing this under. I can get 47.5 and that just seems to be a lil high to me. Still having a hard time pulling the trigger tho. CJ will be double covered all night and Cutler sux better than a $2 hooker.. Looks like the public is on the over. WHY? 47.5 is number when Indy w manning plays NE or NO.. Why does this total look so high to me, help..... Miss u fellas BTW

Comments

• milleroumillerou Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    Where you been Scotty have missed your plays.
  • scottydog2kscottydog2k Senior Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm still around. They just opened the coolest sports bar close to home that feeds u great food free for a 2 drink minimum. Been hanging out there taking action. Its kinda weird being on the other side of the fence but so far so good. Yesterday the guy at the table to my right lost to the guy at the table to my left.. Its pretty funny.. I got a text today from rock from our chatroom. He thinks since I got married Christine dropped the hammer on my playing. Now that's funny....lol... We are online right now trying to get Charger Tix. Green Bay is here on Nov 6th and SD plays the Raiders on Nov 10th. Thats a Thursday though. Do ya think Sunday would be a better choice even though Im a Raider fan? Gonna cost us at least $200 per ticket tho. NFL is friggin expensive. Damn Imput fellas, thanks